Please help with this question

Im considering buying this game on the switch but wanted to know if we get the same player updates i.e. potential, stats and face scans as the console versions?

Comments

• ChappellRovers
    3069 posts National Call-Up
    It is a good game, features unchanged since 2019 and the game engine is basically Fifa 16 so none of the frostbite problems. On Ultimate Team there were player updates on Fifa 18 and 19. There haven’t been any yet on the switch, they have done 3 patches but usually the players don’t get updated until after the January transfer window - they have been updated since last season though. Not sure if that answers your question?

Not sure what a face scan is? Basically they look the player’s faces haven’t updated since last year. The stats on Ultimate team have, they don’t have potential on that but I think on the single player it has been updated (haven’t played single player myself though). There are no new kits or stadiums from last year either. But for example Sancho was 74 rated in Fifa 19 but on Fifa 20 on the switch he is rated at 84. Hope this helps.
  • ChappellRovers
    If your a spurs fan, there is no new white hart lane it is instead called “Tottenham Hotspur Stadium”.
  • Actually there are new kits and a few stadiums have been updated like Anfield for Liverpool
  • What I mean is Ndombele now has a real face. Does he get this in an update on the switch or do we not get any of the face changes or player attribute updates?
  • ChappellRovers
    SpursFan7 wrote: »
    What I mean is Ndombele now has a real face. Does he get this in an update on the switch or do we not get any of the face changes or player attribute updates?

Still not sure what you mean? The attributes have changed from last year and we still get a winter update.

They don’t have “potential” on Ultimate Team and I don’t think the players faces have changed Kyle Walker for example his picture is bald but his player has hair when you are playing a game with him.

• No they haven't updated the faces mate and I don't think they ever will