Still Terrible

McSwigan
172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited December 2019
Still a terrible game all these updates later. About to quit playing online. So unreal. Sick of Temo Warren always somehow picking my pocket. Guys flying around and never running out stamina. Auba tackling like VVD. All these patches have done nothing noticeable in my opinion. Is there The passing that was supposed to be fixed is still broken. Seems like people still self-relegate for objectives - really? For a Tragliofico you’re never going to use?

Comments

• Ulook92
    22337 posts Club Captain
    edited December 2019
    Temo Warren :joy:@Gyan_33 jesus i just noticed tragliofico too :lol:
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    TRAGLIOFICO ARE YOU ❤️❤️❤️❤️ KIDDING ME
  • Ulook92
    22337 posts Club Captain
    It does my head in how well players like Warren and Verdy tackle your defenders and go straight through on goal tbh. Its like its in the games code.
  • TimRUFC
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    😂😂 Ffs someone get the defeibulator @Gyan_33 just blew a coronary
    Warren and Tragliofico 🤣🤣 Give me strength
  • Muzza11
    15945 posts World Class
    edited December 2019
    AC235-F8-E-1872-459-D-88-A0-2-FD2-CBE63-CAE.jpg
    72-D936-B6-9-D1-F-48-A2-8-B4-F-B364503-E6-EEA.jpg
  • wave4gods
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ive noticed tha ALL MY PLAYER runs faster home towards my own goal than away up towards my opponents goal. this is so f ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ! They really mesed ut the game big time, and on top of that there is so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️ going on with tactics and formations ingame, i play 3-4 width and 5-6 depth EVRY SINGLE TIME I HAME either to much LAGG COMPENASTION OR TO MUCH BUTTONDEALY EVRY SINGLE PLAYER BOTH MY WINGERS AND L/R BACKS AR HUGGING THE SIDELINE !!! And my tactics dos not work at all. they just stands still looking like idiots. there must be something wrong so f deep in the system, how in gods name can they f have the guts to tell us that "WE ONLY HAVE ""NORMAL"" SERVER ISSUES WITH OUR GAME" This weekend has been the worst in the f fifa history. Been playing fifa as loong as i can remember. this is the peak of how ❤️❤️❤️❤️ a game can be. This is not the game i paid for, Bay far from it !! GO BACK TO THE "PRE RELEASE" of this game! How can we actually reach this suits up in the system that can actually do something good for this game.

• Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    wave4gods wrote: »
    Ive noticed tha ALL MY PLAYER runs faster home towards my own goal than away up towards my opponents goal. this is so f **** ! They really mesed ut the game big time, and on top of that there is so much **** going on with tactics and formations ingame, i play 3-4 width and 5-6 depth EVRY SINGLE TIME I HAME either to much LAGG COMPENASTION OR TO MUCH BUTTONDEALY EVRY SINGLE PLAYER BOTH MY WINGERS AND L/R BACKS AR HUGGING THE SIDELINE !!! And my tactics dos not work at all. they just stands still looking like idiots. there must be something wrong so f deep in the system, how in gods name can they f have the guts to tell us that "WE ONLY HAVE ""NORMAL"" SERVER ISSUES WITH OUR GAME" This weekend has been the worst in the f fifa history. Been playing fifa as loong as i can remember. this is the peak of how **** a game can be. This is not the game i paid for, Bay far from it !! GO BACK TO THE "PRE RELEASE" of this game! How can we actually reach this suits up in the system that can actually do something good for this game.

hahahahahahaha
  • McSwigan
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Temo Warren :joy:@Gyan_33 jesus i just noticed tragliofico too :lol:

Werner was autocorrected on me. I have no excuse for the other. But yeah, it’s funny I guess......