The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Finishing is far far too easy....

Gromit
4095 posts National Call-Up
Every game is a total goal fest.

My last game finished 6-8 most of the others were like 6-2 4-5 5-2 etc

Villa, Mertens, Vardy, Auba, Kane the list goes on, any sight of goal and they score.

And every day we get a new card with 85+ shooting 90 finishing.

It just feels cheap, with no real effort or skill involved just a hard driven shot.

Comments

• Senth6
    799 posts Semi-Pro
    Teach me this hard driven shot
  • Paul9619
    528 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Wish I knew how to shoot. I would be scoring about 10 goals a game
  • Jfo88
    22946 posts Club Captain
    Most of my games end with less than 2 goals defending is far too easy it’s a joke
  • Numlocked_
    1909 posts Fans' Favourite
    I miss anywhere between 5 and 10 1on1’s EVERY game... i wish i knew what works
  • V l u m s d e n
    1914 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yep the amount of games I have had during fifa 20 with 5+ goals is annoying.
  • Gromit
    Senth6 wrote: »
    Teach me this hard driven shot

Easy, you just press shoot.

Boom, goal.
  • Gromit
    edited December 2019
    Numlocked_ wrote: »
    I miss anywhere between 5 and 10 1on1’s EVERY game... i wish i knew what works

1 v 1 is different. If the keeper is rushing out at your feet you tab lob. If he's on his feet then finesse.

What I'm talking about his being about 8 to 12yds out, you just lash it hard and it seems to go in almost every time if you have one of the OP strikers like Villa, Mertens etc.
  • Koning Spijker
    1664 posts Play-Off Hero

So you wanna go back to 18, where it was 0-0 every game. Or if someone made a mistake and switched to a defender, winning 1-0. Nah, I rather outscore my opponent with a lot of goals, than just 1-0
  • Grahammbe2
    394 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yes
  • Gromit

So you wanna go back to 18, where it was 0-0 every game. Or if someone made a mistake and switched to a defender, winning 1-0. Nah, I rather outscore my opponent with a lot of goals, than just 1-0

I'd just like to see some effort.

There's literally no effort from what I see. If you have one of the better strikers they just score 9/10 times they have sight of goal.

• Retro_G
    31982 posts National Team Captain
    edited December 2019
    Completely different game at higher skill levels, there doesn't be many chances and majority of games finish 1-0. You need to improve your defending, if you're getting scorlines like that, finishing isn't easy. My last game in Fut Champs finished 1-0 against a good player. My opponent created one chance. I created 4 chances, if finishing was more difficult that game would've went to the lottery of a peno shootout.
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move

Finishing has been horrendous since patch.

Before i score everything.

Now keepers are saving back2back tapins finess shots are swinging opposite direction. All kinds of madness.
  • Boysie91
    10437 posts Has That Special Something
    Pfft I can't finish since two patches ago.