Comments

• limjitwe
    8318 posts League Winner
    I like the first one better as it's more well balanced. But I think the second one looks better.
  • IDB
    1876 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 2015
    A
  • dennykho
    510 posts Sunday League Hero
    limjitwe wrote: »
    I like the first one better as it's more well balanced. But I think the second one looks better.

yeah, so make me confused again hahaha.. i like de gea better than buffon, but i like pogba too.. so make me confused
  • dennykho
    upppp
  • limjitwe
    8318 posts League Winner
    edited July 2015
    dennykho wrote: »
    limjitwe wrote: »

yeah, so make me confused again hahaha.. i like de gea better than buffon, but i like pogba too.. so make me confused

I like A exactly cause of Juve's Pogba and Buffon. But I suspect B will play better.

You should choose A cause end of the day it's about using the players u like..,

lol.

• hetharia
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 2015
    Team A with a little tweak.. You can put de gea GK, Chiellini as RCB and Pogba as RCDM.. Add Spanish manager with Serie A League, and your de gea, chiellini, and pogba will be in 8 chem.. The team total chem still 100 anyway..

I am in the same boat like you.. Buffon is not that reliable.. But you are right.. Pogba is amazing

@dennykho u from indonesia bro?
  • dennykho
    edited July 2015
    hetharia wrote: »
    Team A with a little tweak.. You can put de gea GK, Chiellini as RCB and Pogba as RCDM.. Add Spanish manager with Serie A League, and your de gea, chiellini, and pogba will be in 8 chem.. The team total chem still 100 anyway..

I am in the same boat like you.. Buffon is not that reliable.. But you are right.. Pogba is amazing

yeah im indonesian, how bout u m8? @hetharia
  • dennykho
    hetharia wrote: »

by the way, i think ur opinion is great, dont think with spanish manager with serieA league.. will do ur way m8 haha :)