@ea_roger

JayBee
1092 posts Professional
Why am I completing online surveys since Fifa 19 on gameplay but nothing changes with the delay? It’s nearly 2020 Roger are you going to keep your head buried in the sand!

Comments

• Stianrams
    233 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2019
    Ill respond for him
    "It's a figment of your imagination"
    If thats not exactly right i imagine his response will be simmilar
  • JayBee
    1092 posts Professional
    Stianrams wrote: »
    Ill respond for him
    They give us these responsiveness surveys I think for verified players only but nothing changes, just all a big gimmick while they count there millions.
  • Stianrams
    JayBee wrote: »
    Stianrams wrote: »
    Ill respond for him
    They give us these responsiveness surveys I think for verified players only but nothing changes, just all a big gimmick while they count there millions.

I know
  • Fab
    19658 posts Club Captain
    Because you're still buying the game and playing? How many times can one moan about every fifa yet continue to purchase the next edition? Why would they change anything? Profits as high as they've ever been, player engagement as high as it's ever been. Player base deserves every single bit that's coming to them. Long may it continue.
  • JayBee
    1092 posts Professional
    edited December 2019
    Fab wrote: »
    Because you're still buying the game and playing? How many times can one moan about every fifa yet continue to purchase the next edition? Why would they change anything? Profits as high as they've ever been, player engagement as high as it's ever been. Player base deserves every single bit that's coming to them. Long may it continue.

I can’t argue with that, I do buy it every year and have done since 06 but does it make it fair that millions of us are getting ripped off and that in 2019 the gameplay changes week in week out. It’s hard to quit mate I wish I could but I’m addicted to fifa always have been. I did quit last year but I think everybody did it was unbearable.
  • Fab
    19658 posts Club Captain

I can’t argue with that, I do buy it every year and have done since 06 but does it make it fair that millions of us are getting ripped off and that in 2019 the gameplay changes week in week out. It’s hard to quit mate I wish I could but I’m addicted to fifa always have been. I did quit last year but I think everybody did it was unbearable.

Fair? No. But that's not the relevant metric. If everyone lines up year after year and bends over, regardless of what product EA puts out, they get what they deserve. EA isn't looking out for us, they're looking out for their own pockets. Have at least some of respect for yourself and try to immerse yourself in other football related things where they actually care a little bit about the guy on the other end.
  • Azof
    19399 posts World Class

BuT i LoVe FoOtBaLl so I have to play
  • JayBee
    1092 posts Professional

Fair? No. But that's not the relevant metric. If everyone lines up year after year and bends over, regardless of what product EA puts out, they get what they deserve. EA isn't looking out for us, they're looking out for their own pockets. Have at least some of respect for yourself and try to immerse yourself in other football related things where they actually care a little bit about the guy on the other end.

I agree with you completely, I know ea only cares about money but it’s frustrating that other ea games don’t have these server issues, I suppose it’s time to take it on the chin and just give up with Fifa.
  • Stianrams
    edited December 2019
    He allso payed for the right to complain even though it may be in vain,
    It's actually funny to read this forum, Even though EA rules with a iron fist their own forums is still their worst advertisement, i guess if you're product is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ enough you only have 2 options, remove the forum or ban most of it's users 🤣

Norwegian retailers are even managing their reviews so they can actually sell the product, ea is a pathetic company
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16650 posts World Class
    Apparently there is no connectivity issues and nobody is even talking about delay 😂😂
  • RexAnglo1066
    3427 posts National Call-Up
    Old Rodge is being flayed alive in here.

• Mcexo
    48 posts Park Captain