The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Be honest..

suxxio
633 posts Semi-Pro
Is this the worst fifa ever?

If you look at everything.. The servers, the bad promotions, the gameplay..

Is it the worst fifa of all time?

Imo it is..

Comments

• Gogs
    520 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fifa 19 was worse for me in terms of gameplay.
  • Razovar
    1745 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fifa 19, I quit 2 days after scream of the week, sold it and waited for Fifa 20. I’m actually enjoying this fifa
  • Ben
    3960 posts National Call-Up
    No it’s not
  • Gromit
    4104 posts National Call-Up
    I'm quite enjoying it too.

The objectives and stuff have kept it fairly interesting. There's free packs pretty much every day or two.

The gameplay isn't that bad.

I skipped 18 and 19. I'd not really enjoyed FUT since 14.

I'd still like to see bronze and silver modes and theres way too many special cards.
  • Knowlesdinho
    12909 posts Has That Special Something
    RTG based around Pirlo so I'm pretty happy so far, although I've not had anything decent from rewards for weeks.
  • protzbischof
    3389 posts National Call-Up
    By far the worst fifa imo. Not even close.
  • Smsalnuaimi
    1083 posts Professional
    im enjoing it
  • mway
    1778 posts Play-Off Hero
    A game where Lucas Moura scores a finesse with 74 shooting without having the trait and Bergkamp ( with the trait, 97 composure and 99 finishing ) misses the same shot by a mile, is the worst game on history.
  • Gunin
    386 posts Sunday League Hero
    The game straight sucks donkey ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ... All you have to do is browse the forum and look at ALLLLLLLL the complaints. Most people think this game sucks donkey ❤️❤️❤️❤️ .
  • mway
    1778 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2019
    What it just happened to me has no name. 3 last penalties all out over the crossbar. Pointing to the net, half-height and my players sent them all over the crossbar. WTF! WAS THAT!?
  • Stianrams
    233 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2019
    Thats like comparing one shait to another, they all stink!!
    What do you expect from ea ?
  • Queens11
    1941 posts Play-Off Hero
    19/20 are now equally as bad

20 isn’t to far off being the worst due to this horrible delay
  • I don't understand how people think 19 was worse. Looking back, i quite enjoyed the gameplay.
  • Mrhey31
    1928 posts Fans' Favourite
    Only thing that keeps me playing is that I packed Pele. Nothing more, every game is just no fun. And I keep playing this. What’s that called addiction? I’m glad I only play fridays and Saturday’s, is it any beter on other days?
  • Stianrams
    I don't understand how people think 19 was worse. Looking back, i quite enjoyed the gameplay.

No point in responding properly, if you liked 19 you are just wrong, that game was so bad youre oppinion is irrelevant.
  • TopCat
    720 posts Semi-Pro
    When it plays well it’s really good imo. However it’s been at least 2 weeks since I had a smooth game. Delay just makes it the most frustrating game to play
  • AlexBear012
    2192 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don't understand how people think 19 was worse. Looking back, i quite enjoyed the gameplay.

Fifa 21: I don't understand how people think 20 was worse. Looking back, i quite enjoyed the gameplay.
  • Queens11
    1941 posts Play-Off Hero

What have u ever even watched a game of football in real life

19 could not have been any further from anything that even remotely resembling football chiellini curling them in with his 1star wf from 30 yds el tornado crosses
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ constantly out jumped 6ft+ player to score
    Unlimited La croqueta and dragbacks the entire length of the pitch
    I could go on forever with the dog ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in that game
  • DannySTFC
    2875 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fifa 20 doesn’t deserve to be in the same sentence as Fifa 19. The list of things wrong with 19 like the flick ups, first time shots, AI defending, la croquettas, there was so so many exploits.

Fifa 20 might not be perfect but it’s miles ahead of 19. If anyone wants to go back to getting smashed by la croquettas, el tornados etc every game then feel free. Many people have forgotten just how bad it was.
  • DangerZone
    979 posts Professional
    19 was a piece of ❤️❤️❤️❤️, 20 is a polished pile of ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • oldboiler
    2395 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2019
    Easily the most boring fifa, it’s just painfully boring ...but mechanically Fifa 19 was worse.

Ps both were crap, so it’s basically a which was crappier comparison
  • Pooter
    4282 posts National Call-Up
    The objectives are in the wrong place, though doable, its certain players of this community that ruin it and make rivals less if a fun game
  • Natureboy44
    957 posts Professional
    I am thoroughly enjoying the new patch
  • Stianrams wrote: »

No point in responding properly, if you liked 19 you are just wrong, that game was so bad youre oppinion is irrelevant.

I liked that you could play different styles. At times i played 433, 4231 and ended up with 532 scoring bullet headers with Raul (not using el tornado crosses)

19 was flawed, especially when people discovered the exploits. But, 20 is worse, every game feels the same, every game you can tell straight away if you are going to win or lose, the constant drag back exploit is worse then anything Fifa 19 had. Pack weight is much worse in 20. Lag is worse. WL is worse. I could go on.
  • MHoney1234
    10048 posts Has That Special Something
    suxxio wrote: »
    Is this the worst fifa ever?

If you look at everything.. The servers, the bad promotions, the gameplay..

Is it the worst fifa of all time?

Imo it is..

Yes without a doubt. Horrendous
  • Porsgaard85
    975 posts Professional
    This is the worst! Zero fun what so ever. Win or loose. It’s just toxic. I’d only played because I’m addicted. So now I’d deleted this crap
  • purplegoldfish
    414 posts Sunday League Hero
    I gave up on 19 real quick so Im split. I think its a massive issue to call your game an e sport and have it be this inconsistent. Its wild. Its been bad for 4/5 years for me. I miss the early days a whole lot
  • Robmu22
    1418 posts Professional
    The gameplay on Fifa 19 was truly awful, super ai, finesse shots galore etc.

Fifa 20 gameplay is marginally better but it's honestly one of the most boring fifa's - keeping strong ai defending and making headers and longshots redundant alongside the non existent stamina just entices everyone to play so defensive and deep.
  • Fab
    19442 posts World Class
    It's the worst fifa every year.
  • Stianrams
    Stianrams wrote: »

I liked that you could play different styles. At times i played 433, 4231 and ended up with 532 scoring bullet headers with Raul (not using el tornado crosses)

19 was flawed, especially when people discovered the exploits. But, 20 is worse, every game feels the same, every game you can tell straight away if you are going to win or lose, the constant drag back exploit is worse then anything Fifa 19 had. Pack weight is much worse in 20. Lag is worse. WL is worse. I could go on.

Still wrong