17037 posts World Class
    Maverick wrote: »
    No lol

• Kaspani
    736 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Zero hype here unfortunately
  • Mike_Pickford
    3891 posts National Call-Up
    I’m looking forward to it. Shame it’s in Saudi Arabia. Can’t see the atmosphere being very good.
  • AjaxLegends
    3920 posts National Call-Up
    I’m looking forward to it. Shame it’s in Saudi Arabia. Can’t see the atmosphere being very good.

Money talks unfortunately. Ruiz also didn’t want to go Cardiff which is understandable. And Joshua probably didn’t want to go to the States again haha.
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    Zero hype be a quick 5/6 round knockout win for AJ
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17270 posts World Class

Means it's on at a decent time at least
  • i cant wait!! letssss goooooooo AJ
  • BaronSamedi
    1160 posts Professional
    as an AJ fan for 7 years yes, Ruiz was super underrated and has a crazy amateur record compared to AJ was always going to be a hard first fight due to the short notice.

Ruiz's speed is insane for his size then you have the power, he's definitely going to cause the rest of the heavyweights a lot of problems but AJ gets it done tonight. Everyone great has a loss.
  • Danic123
    3818 posts National Call-Up
    Crossland wrote: »
    Zero hype be a quick 5/6 round knockout win for AJ

I fancy AJ, but mate certain it’s Ruiz. As Rocky was all wrong for Carl Weathers 😁 he says Ruiz is all wrong for AJ.
  • ccooaattssyy
    16749 posts World Class
    £10 on Ruiz
  • BrentfordFC
    13514 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah aj for the knockout.
  • BrentfordFC
    Split draw :joy:
  • Primal
    9601 posts League Winner
    Can’t wait, great derby now the boxing
  • AjaxLegends
    3920 posts National Call-Up
    I’m thinking AJ in the 9th. Hurry up already, too much talk on Dutch tv from a kickboxer.
  • jenksiee123
    24585 posts Club Captain
    just hope they hit lumps out of each other like the first fight
  • Baldo_Maldini
    474 posts Sunday League Hero
    My lads buzzing for it but I'm not too bothered.

Think AJ needs to blast Ruiz out early doors cos the longer it goes on the more chance Ruiz will land and hurt AJ.

Would like an AJ win inside 4 rounds (only cos my lad likes him) but think Ruiz will do him in the 8th / 9th.
  • Agent Murhawk
    9043 posts League Winner
    Idk how any rational person can say easy win for AJ when he was outclassed last fight.
  • jenksiee123
    24585 posts Club Captain
    That was brutal
  • Southgatology
    1549 posts Play-Off Hero
    Idk how any rational person can say easy win for AJ when he was outclassed last fight.

Wasn’t outclassed at all. He got caught and couldn’t recover. He’s going to jab Ruiz round the ring for 12 rounds tonight. It’s not going to be a great fight at all.
  • Agent Murhawk
    9043 posts League Winner

Wasn’t outclassed at all. He got caught and couldn’t recover. He’s going to jab Ruiz round the ring for 12 rounds tonight. It’s not going to be a great fight at all.

Lmao acting like it was one lucky punch that caught him, go watch the fight again.

Tell me when has AJ been comfortable fighting off his back foot? Styles make fights and Ruiz is his worst matchup.
  • Dodds
    10196 posts Has That Special Something
    That was brutal

That lad didn’t even look like he wanted to be in there from the start.
  • Southgatology
    1549 posts Play-Off Hero

Lmao acting like it was one lucky punch that caught him, go watch the fight again.

Tell me when has AJ been comfortable fighting off his back foot? Styles make fights and Ruiz is his worst matchup.

Where did I say it was a lucky punch? But It was literally one shot that caught him... then he couldn’t recover from it.

He thought he had hurt Ruiz and went for the finish, he threw the exact same combo he did when he dropped him twice in a row. Ruiz read it the second time and landed that massive left hook.
  • DaMMian
    2153 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ruiz 4th round by TKO
  • Shaanxz
    23096 posts Club Captain
    Pub is packed
  • iD33J91
    6474 posts Big Money Move
    Buzzing!!

Hoping for a solid KO from AJ but he certainly seems more rattled than before, maybe for show but his pre fight interviews have been unlike him
  • KingLionel10
    15879 posts World Class
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Pub is packed

And you're on your phone on a fifa forum? Get in the bog and sniff a line of depression.
  • ccooaattssyy
    16749 posts World Class
    Pub is packed

And you're on your phone on a fifa forum? Get in the bog and sniff a line of depression.

Superb
  • BrentfordFC
    Pub is packed

Someone’s buttocks? :trollface:
  • ccooaattssyy
    16749 posts World Class
    No thats what you do after a line when you gotta pay for it somehow.