POTM Messi hype

Ace_Calhoune
1116 posts Professional
Anyone like me been hoarding untradeables hoping for something like this?

I mean a Cr7 or Messi sbc is the holy grail if your a fan of untradeable or sbc cards like me. Never been released before. This is an end game card in December fact. I’m getting him whatever. Who else is in my corner

Comments

• Simsbadger
    908 posts Professional
    Yes untradeable players plus 1.5 mil lol most people want it but omg his price and prices of high rated will fly up
  • Forca-Barca
    3452 posts National Call-Up
    Question is how much will he cost and is it worth just getting his Toty
  • yogibear
    1370 posts Professional
    Hes gonna be expeeeeeeeeeeensive. Should be just in around 2M, maybe down to 1.8 at the release.
  • Ace_Calhoune
    1116 posts Professional
    Simsbadger wrote: »
    Yes untradeable players plus 1.5 mil lol most people want it but omg his price and prices of high rated will fly up

Yeah I agree but still think it will be a 2m coin sbc max which for an end game card is reasonable and if it’s out for a long time it’s a card to grind for potentially

• CeeQue
    12658 posts Has That Special Something

People did Icons SBCs well over 3 mil.
  • Ace_Calhoune
    1116 posts Professional
    Question is how much will he cost and is it worth just getting his Toty

I think if your like me and love untradeable cards it will be worth it for around 2m or less. If I buy an expensive card they are always a few bad performances away from being sold. With an untradeable card you tend to stick with it lol (obviously)

• Ace_Calhoune
    1116 posts Professional
    yogibear wrote: »
    Hes gonna be expeeeeeeeeeeensive. Should be just in around 2M, maybe down to 1.8 at the release.

I think that’s reasonable though for a card like this

• Ace_Calhoune
    1116 posts Professional
    CeeQue wrote: »

People did Icons SBCs well over 3 mil.

Agreed
  • BK1892
    236 posts Sunday League Hero
    My question is should I sell this and do the SBC or keep the first owner tradeable? Will the SBC be 97 rated or 96?

BTW, I’m still in the shock phase!! Think I’ll keep pouring the red!

E5-EA247-B-6-D09-4724-92-F4-5-A11-E5-A852-C7.jpg
  • Struggstarr
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    How do you guys think this will affect his Non inform and Inform card. I'm guessing they wont make Messi a requirement for the SBC so will it crash his price as people will sell their Messi to get the SBC one?
  • Spellmastero123
    360 posts Sunday League Hero
    BK1892 wrote: »
    My question is should I sell this and do the SBC or keep the first owner tradeable? Will the SBC be 97 rated or 96?

BTW, I’m still in the shock phase!! Think I’ll keep pouring the red!

E5-EA247-B-6-D09-4724-92-F4-5-A11-E5-A852-C7.jpg

Official EA Twitter say over 96 12.12.2019 SBC be add to game.

About price hmm..
    2,4 mln Xbox
    3 mln PS
    3,5 PC
    Without TOTGS players SBC he's price dont go down too much and should be like 2 on xbox and maybe 2,6 PS hmm
    2 mln should be good price for he's SBC.