Futmas on switch

Gingerboaby83
318 posts Sunday League Hero
After the debacle of last year where either ea or Nintendo seriously messed this up what are the chances of it this year?

Comments

• ChappellRovers
    3069 posts National Call-Up
    I stopped playing november last year so i have no idea what it is? Didn’t it work last year?
  • Gingerboaby83
    Last year it was advertised that it was on switch but it wasn’t.
  • ChappellRovers
    Fair enough that is ok in my opinion never used it before didn’t really understand it from what I have read on the net. Doubt it will be on this year to be honest with the reduced content but scream and icon upgrade came so you never know. Interested to see if we get the Messi POTM SBC as there hasn’t been a la liga POTM this year.
  • ChappellRovers
    From my research it looks like FUTMAS has never been on the switch on 18 or 19 (as you mentioned). Don’t know if it will be different with the “legacy” version but I am assuming it won’t be on it as it’ll be reduced content.
  • Gingerboaby83
    We did get futmas in fifa 18, we got the same as other consoles got. 19 it was advertised but we didn’t get much
  • ChappellRovers
    edited December 2019
    We did get futmas in fifa 18, we got the same as other consoles got. 19 it was advertised but we didn’t get much

I expect it will be the same as 2019. A lot of Futmas on playstation/xbox, from what I have heard from mates, is “objectives based”. We haven’t had any of that this year anyway - Dzeko scream for example just wasn’t available on the switch. Hopefully we will get some SBC’s and players though.
  • Gingerboaby83
    Yeah we don’t get objective players on switch unfortunately. We missed a lot last year and this because of no objectives
  • @EA_Andy hi Andy, is there any chance we will have the FUTMAS event on switch?

Hearsay we can have the futmas event in 18, but nth on 19 as per my experience.

It will be great if we can have the FUTMAS content on switch as its one of the major event for FUT
  • Gingerboaby83
    yogaga wrote: »
    @EA_Andy hi Andy, is there any chance we will have the FUTMAS event on switch?

It will be great if we can have the FUTMAS content on switch as its one of the major event for FUT

Mate Andy has left ea now. I believe his replacement is Roger
  • @EA_Roger hi Roger, is there any chance we will have the FUTMAS event on switch?

• ChappellRovers
    We have got one pack sbc but no player SBC’s so no Witsel CDM, no Simon LM and no objectives Gbamin. But I don’t mind hopefully we get some other SBC’s and some of the player sbc’s.
  • ChappellRovers
    EA SPORTS FIFA
    @EASPORTSFIFA
    All #FUTMAS players and content will be available on Nintendo Switch starting tomorrow, December 14 at 10AM PST.
    6:11 pm · 13 Dec 2019·Twitter W
  • ChappellRovers
    Sorry that was a posh tweet and everything didnt copy over properly
  • ChappellRovers
    @EA_Roger the futmas sbc’s never arrived at 11AM today will they still be coming?
  • ChappellRovers
    @Gingerboaby83 is this how it went down last year?
  • ChappellRovers
    No worries @EA_Roger worked out pst 10am is 6pm uk time
  • Kepa
    1 posts Ball Boy
    So we missed Witsel sbc? I was waiting for it, damn EA
  • ChappellRovers
    Kepa wrote: »
    So we missed Witsel sbc? I was waiting for it, damn EA

Looks like it doesn’t it, luckily no players I wanted yesterday. I guess they decided to start the event today and therefore everything yesterday is expired.