For the 1st time in my life...

MxMLover
208 posts Sunday League Hero
I never tought saying this about a game but this game is unplayable. Its no longer who is the best but other forces who decide the win. It is almost 2020.... dogs can talk and monkeys can fly. But making an honest game seems to be to hard

Comments

• rankon.
    2233 posts Fans' Favourite
    I played 2 games earlier and turned off. This is the first fifa I really dislike. It plays differently every single day.
  • Moose Factory
    4636 posts National Call-Up
    Dogs can talk? My dog just **** everywhere... You're so right, I should get a cat. I need more creampuff in my life.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    It really is unplayable it's not even people exaggerating. I haven't played a match in 2 weeks and haven't even turned on the menus in a week.

Fifa 20 is completely dead with the state it's in.
  • Jdizzle
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    You don't like hitting the post 8 times in a game? git gud.
  • Gnomenclature
    6062 posts Big Money Move
    Every match play completely different. One match my players are gods, the next they struggle to even make a run past the half way line.

I'll make a run up the wing with my fullback and there will literally be no players to pass to because non of them even left my half... next match, they are filling the box... sometimes I switch formations in game and it will take forever for the game to adjust.

So inconsistent.
  • HullCity1904
    2469 posts Fans' Favourite
    It really is unplayable it's not even people exaggerating. I haven't played a match in 2 weeks and haven't even turned on the menus in a week.

Fifa 20 is completely dead with the state it's in.

like i said, i've been relatively muted this year and just got on with it but this last one is an absolute ❤️❤️❤️❤️ take.
  • Queens11
    2309 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2019
    Every match play completely different. One match my players are gods, the next they struggle to even make a run past the half way line.

I'll make a run up the wing with my fullback and there will literally be no players to pass to because non of them even left my half... next match, they are filling the box... sometimes I switch formations in game and it will take forever for the game to adjust.

So inconsistent.

That’s the biggest issue and it doesn’t matter how good or expensive your players are the horse ❤️❤️❤️❤️ just kick in and that if
    Ea think they being smart to level the playing field by adding all the hidden forces in they have just went to far and totally destroyed the game
    To be honest rewards are absolutely pathetic from wl ,rivals and sb can’t remember the last time I hit a player even worth mentioning so I play now very casually this week 2 games lol with well stacked team and can find zero enjoyment from this ai assisted mess
  • MxMLover
    208 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2019
    This game is a discrase for the gaming industrie
  • David_75
    278 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA have f ucked us over again