A little investment tip

CaptainDan-
1887 posts Fans' Favourite
If you have the coins spare, grab TOTW De Bruyne.

Comments

• Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Meh, he usually turns it up in the Manchester derby, could get another inform next week.
  • BlackFridayRule
    1598 posts Play-Off Hero
    Also hes been dropping like a stone
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    I bet the op has tonnes of IF KDB
  • CaptainDan-
    Pooter wrote: »
    I bet the op has tonnes of IF KDB

I have 3. Wouldn't tell people to invest if I wasn't going to myself obviously.
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    I swear I almost never come up against kdb, he lacks agility to be meta at cam and same defensively at cm.

Tbf I haven’t really used him other than a few games in draft, but he certainly didn’t feel special when I did
  • CaptainDan-
    edited December 2019
    I swear I almost never come up against kdb, he lacks agility to be meta at cam and same defensively at cm.

Tbf I haven’t really used him other than a few games in draft, but he certainly didn’t feel special when I did

I've used his nif and he was amazing. Haven't actually tried his inform but stats look amazing, at 400k he's way too low. Plus I think he gets a rise tonight when the masses realise totgs is mertens not KDB.

Also, he took a 200k drop on black friday, started to recover wednesday, then dropped 30k again yesterday when TOTGS had a Belgium flag on it. Take it or leave it guys but hes hitting 460k saturday, 500k if he doesnt score in the derby.
  • Finetunedchaos
    1257 posts Professional
    OP might actually be right. People are selling him now because of the chance he gets into TOTGS. If he doesn't get in, prizes will rise. If he DOES get in, you're screwed though. Same goes for Mertens.

I expect Mertens to be the CAM in TOTGS, so good shout.
  • CaptainDan-
    OP might actually be right. People are selling him now because of the chance he gets into TOTGS. If he doesn't get in, prizes will rise. If he DOES get in, you're screwed though. Same goes for Mertens.

I don't usually share my tips on here because people on here always slate tips :lol: but this one is such a no brainer thought I'd try and help a couple people.
  • Finetunedchaos
    1257 posts Professional

I don't usually share my tips on here because people on here always slate tips :lol: but this one is such a no brainer thought I'd try and help a couple people.

Yeh cant see De Bruyne being in the TOTGS team at all.. Mertens is a more viable option. Heck, even Odjidja-Ofoe has a better shot at being the Belgian CAM with 3 assists in Europa League as group leader.
  • madwullie
    6444 posts Big Money Move

Potential to lose more if he gets in than you'll make if he doesn't. I thought about it but its just too risky for my tastes.
  • Durrani13
    2097 posts Fans' Favourite

If he's not in TOTGS he will be in FUTMAS. Either way he won't be going back up. Big risk I think.
  • CaptainDan-
    Durrani13 wrote: »

If he's not in TOTGS he will be in FUTMAS. Either way he won't be going back up. Big risk I think.

No way he gets a 93 rated futmas card
  • Gazza74
    1137 posts Professional
    I would `ve got 1 or 2 of these but i already have 900k invested.
  • Durrani13
    edited December 2019

What was it last year?

Just checked. It was 93 :)
  • Kingdingaling
    2852 posts National Call-Up

He's the best cam on the game the finesse shot from outside the box
  • CaptainDan-
    edited December 2019

What was it last year?

I stand corrected. Chances are he wont get another one though, and if he does its still like 2-3 weeks away, I will have sold way before then.
  • Durrani13

What was it last year?

I stand corrected. Chances are he wont get another one though, and if he does its still like 2-3 weeks away, I will have sold way before then.

If you look at the state of the market people don't overpay. Players have become experienced and understand market trends based on their own experience and the amount of information YouTubers provide on a daily basis. So I would be cautious this year. It won't be like last year. You can see ready that Mbappe and Neymar did not skyrocket after Black Friday. They continue to fall. That's not the norm.
  • Lfc23
    3847 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2019
    De Bruyne will never make my team.

hate the way commentator says his name 😂
  • CaptainDan-
    edited December 2019

What was it last year?

If you look at the state of the market people don't overpay. Players have become experienced and understand market trends based on their own experience and the amount of information YouTubers provide on a daily basis. So I would be cautious this year. It won't be like last year. You can see ready that Mbappe and Neymar did not skyrocket after Black Friday. They continue to fall. That's not the norm.

Wouldn't be so sure on that, I've got a 7 million coin team just from trading, and alot of that is simply selling on Thursday once rewards are out. Market is still very predictable. This one is abit more risky as he could get into totgs but I can't see how EA can leave out mertens. Could be wrong though, it is EA were talking about 😂
  • Durrani13

What was it last year?

Wouldn't be so sure on that, I've got a 7 million coin team just from trading, and alot of that is simply selling on Thursday once rewards are out. Market is still very predictable. This one is abit more risky as he could get into totgs but I can't see how EA can leave out mertens. Could be wrong though, it is EA were talking about 😂

I'm not saying you can't make coins. I'm doing well too but what you describe is a risk most WL players know and accept. They sell after WL and buy on Thursday. Also, there is a continuous supply of new players with the game being sold with consoles etc. That always results in more demand. But it's not happening to expensive players so far.
  • Boysie91
    15543 posts World Class
    330k now
  • passpassshootpost
    1471 posts Play-Off Hero
    Oh dear
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    330k now

How much was he this morning?
  • Boysie91
    15543 posts World Class
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    330k now

How much was he this morning?

No idea
  • deejay85
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Down about 60k since this post isn’t he?
  • DarthGrowler
    17129 posts World Class
    This is funny
  • BombSquadPuppy
    2298 posts Fans' Favourite
    Any update on OPs loss?
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    😂
  • SuperJames9005
    2835 posts National Call-Up
    Hope no one follows this OP's advice ;)
  • Redlad
    1938 posts Play-Off Hero
    He was around 375k when the first post went out. I bought one for 350k as I wanted him for my team so made a slight loss so far. Not too fussed though. Whole market is going down. IF Mane at 40k less than I paid this morning and not in the TOTGS so it’s all difficult to predict anyway.