Yup.

They will only increase ai defending anyway,

Best of just finding another hobby.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16396 posts World Class
    Tomorrow.
  • WhiteDiamond23
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Why aren't there coming with a statement? Like ''we know there are problems, we are working on it.'' If the gameplay keeps so slow and bad nobody will play this game next month.
    I'm done with it.
  • yogibear
    1370 posts Professional
    Completely ❤️❤️❤️❤️ it this time didnt they. Was pretty ❤️❤️❤️❤️ when the last one arrived, but now.. And I usually dont complain about this ❤️❤️❤️❤️, but wow.
  • utrix
    55 posts Park Captain
    Its absolute garbage. Slow and delayed. Do they even test their patches???
  • Thunder001
    678 posts An Exciting Prospect
    utrix wrote: »

• Vichy360
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    For me now it's fast ice skating & garbage !
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    @EA_Roger any chance of an update? Who tested this patch
  • ❤️❤️❤️❤️ upgrades for the game, the players head still moving when shooting penalty and division rivals matchmaking is awful you plau with 1th division when you are 5 th division....pure ❤️❤️❤️❤️ of game
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    Rsscllghn wrote: »
    Game is unplayable in this state.

This cant be fixed with a patch. Unfortunately it will be unplayable most of the time for the rest of the year, just like it was for the whole year last year.

EA wont even acknowledge it and stand firm on their stance that theres no connectivity issues and theres no problem with their servers. Not really surprising considering people are still throwing silly amounts of money at them everytime they drop a promo. Until they stop living in denial, we wont ever have a game that works.
  • Staxdoobie
    1827 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gameplay is so slow and sludgy!

No idea how these patches work, but I imagine the effect on gameplay is different for everyone, depending on connection etc. For me it’s been catastrophic.

Since I downloaded yesterday, I’ve won just 1 of 9 Rivals matches. My players are so slow and cumbersome it’s not even funny. Getting anywhere near the opposition goal can become a long, drawn-out affair. Not my words, Carol. The words of Top Gear magazine.
  • Dev_ol
    245 posts Sunday League Hero
    I honestly have no idea how they’ve made it so bad 😂 it was bad before but players are now skating everywhere. Balls bounce off tackles straight back to players and for some reason I keep conceding massively deflected goals. Whatever they did has really really ruined it completely
  • ChunkyGuts
    52 posts Park Captain
    they need to go back . to when the game came out . absolute joke . defenders don't tackle , gk's act like they dribble from the mouth , reaction time has been trebled . the thing is we said it last year . and still bought it . but this year is the last . take legal action , get enough of us together . because this isn't the game I bought back in September . I've looked into it and there is a hole in the trading standard law that I found , which would make us win the case .
  • TheBenson
    425 posts Sunday League Hero
    Played Draft tonight for the first time after hearing the GP was smoooth so I used my token.

What a waste of time that was.. I had the most delayed game ever.

Currently just playing menu's and even they are lagging...

What a game! What a time to be alive!!!
  • Cbn
    1249 posts Professional
    Who the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ asks these constant patches which only buffs AI defending and makes the gameplay heavy and laggy. Where is that fresh manual oriented gameplay from the beginning? Greedy MFs stealth patching handholding.
  • Covkilla91mob
    2018 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cbn wrote: »
    Who the **** asks these constant patches which only buffs AI defending and makes the gameplay heavy and laggy. Where is that fresh manual oriented gameplay from the beginning? Greedy MFs stealth patching handholding.

Yea day 1 was fresh just needed less rebounds and 1v1 buff which they can fix in sliders as they even stated last year in pitch notes they can change alot server side with gameplay .

The game atm is pure coin toss and makes 0 sense imo .

Shooting near post is better than far post and even with keeper on the side they still score lol and it looks so fake .

Sick of updates and fixes to stuff that not many care about and the fact 90% of plays are on rails it's lacking flulid gameplay and 20 and 19 imo both are like this as AI defend better non selected and even selected you can just run and get ball from feet as lunge OP as ever.

I don't understand who does these updates or test if they test that is .

It's a slow boring mess and the pace of the game is so dull to play again and again each time you want a night in chilling .

The fact it's 2019 and we still going backwards as last fifa I enjoyed was 18 as least was playable and had skill gap in right areas .

This game is ugly and tbh I'm sorry for ever saying it was good as some know I did but I regret it at times trying to care to protect a game I loved .

Mabye time will come where people get more brain cells and start giving EA a lesson in fun and gaming being a thing like old times .

• MorroWtje
    5264 posts Big Money Move
    Can't wait for the next patch where it says

FUT/Gameplay

Introduced dynamic corner flag movement dependant on wind direction.

Volta:

9 paragraphs of huge changes
  • deejay85
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just finished playing. Was showing deflections and tackles when the ball was about two foot away from the players like the players had some type of force field around them 😂
  • Dunkirk
    376 posts Sunday League Hero
    they need to just shut this shower of sh!te down and fire every clueless clown that sucked their way silly in order to get this job. Complete and utter embarrassment.
  • Ibracadabra86
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Every patch make the game worse but no answers from EA. @EA_Roger
  • Aqeel87
    2916 posts Fans' Favourite

• MDR123456
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Weekly at this point
  • DangerZone
    979 posts Professional
    There is no patch that can save this game.. waiting for ps5 fifa then im coming back to this game.. until then, I cant do it any longer.. its bad for my mental health, I am generally an angry person, this just tilts me so hard
  • BSDShoes
    3137 posts National Call-Up
    Dec 17 most likely, it'll be ultra-unplayable
  • Aqeel87
    2916 posts Fans' Favourite
    Right before Christmas I think which will make this game even more broken.
  • Vichy360
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    Worst weekend league ever played !
  • SP300x
    297 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gameplay this morning completely different from yesterday
  • WhiteDiamond23
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Better or worse?
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    Rsscllghn wrote: »