The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

All these patches and still not nerfed drag backs

Gromit
4086 posts National Call-Up
Im only in Div 6, I dread to think how bad it is in the higher leagues.

They are far too OP.

Comments

• Just lure out your opponent in the first minutes. Don't go in for tackles and it will be easy to read their drag backs
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    This just proves these devs don't play the game.
  • Gromit
    Just lure out your opponent in the first minutes. Don't go in for tackles and it will be easy to read their drag backs

Oh yeah pal.

❤️❤️❤️❤️ easy

Just played a guy that did a drag back on the edge of the box with Villa, then curled it into the top corner, the whole process took about 1.2 seconds

5 minutes later he did exactly the same. I get what your saying but defenders are slow and clunky, don't tackle, and you have to auto switch.

Meanwhile attackers turn on a sixpence and rarely miss the target.

❤️❤️❤️❤️ easy....
  • Bouboe112
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Gromit wrote: »
    Just lure out your opponent in the first minutes. Don't go in for tackles and it will be easy to read their drag backs

Oh yeah pal.

**** easy

Just played a guy that did a drag back on the edge of the box with Villa, then curled it into the top corner, the whole process took about 1.2 seconds

5 minutes later he did exactly the same. I get what your saying but defenders are slow and clunky, don't tackle, and you have to auto switch.

**** easy....

You couldnt be more wrong. You are probably too bad or toxic to realise you literally cant defend if you are saying this. Defenders are way faster and stronger to react than attackers you dumb dumb
  • Gromit
    edited December 2019
    Bouboe112 wrote: »

Oh yeah pal.

**** easy

**** easy....

You couldnt be more wrong. You are probably too bad or toxic to realise you literally cant defend if you are saying this. Defenders are way faster and stronger to react than attackers you dumb dumb

Bahahaha....

Tell you what, why don't you live stream and show me how you defend them?
  • pekkaa88
    6563 posts Big Money Move
    Impossible to defend on onesided delay..
  • SYMMO19
    1205 posts Professional
    Nobody can defend them consistently, particularly with 5* weak foot they are stupidly overpowered. Add to that the god awful player switching and you have no chance to stop them in certain circumstances.
  • BigBadBaloo
    408 posts Sunday League Hero
    They literally do not know how to nerf a skill move once it has been implemented. They are utterly clueless.

Look at Fifa 19 for example.
  • DangerZone
    979 posts Professional
    Drag backs arent an issue, dont be so eager to lay the tackle..
  • DangerZone wrote: »

Spot on.
  • MHoney1234
    9999 posts Has That Special Something
    If you don’t fly into tackles drag backs no issue
  • selb
    7138 posts Big Money Move
    I think they nerfed everything BUT drag backs and drop back 😂 game is absolutely tragic atm and if it carries on like this it wont be long before I quit
  • Gromit
    DangerZone wrote: »

If I had the time or inclination I could post dozens of videos that dismiss that idea.

I'm not even making tackles because you literally do not get time. As I posted above, earlier Villa put 2 in the top corner from outside the box both after drag backs. My defenders were probably positioned about 4yds away.

The problem is the speed they can turn and power up a shot. IRL a player would "most" of the time be too off balance to get a accurate shot away, especially a long shot.
  • Jdizzle
    1580 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2019

They are far too OP.

It isn't actually used that often in the higher leagues because it's predictable and easy to defend.
  • Aspral
    3796 posts National Call-Up
    They're easy to read in the higher divs. If someone pulls one off against me I usually just think fair play.

If they take it away it will take another way to break down drop back ai players.
  • Guvnor
    1641 posts Play-Off Hero
    It’s literally the only move which can give you a tiny bit of space against the op defence, especially in weekend league and drop back, don’t want it nerfing personally, even though I suffer from them from the opposition. If it helps, I didn’t use drag back before this fifa, and have implemented it into my play, it does feel alien initially using the r1 button but try it, it will improve your game no end, just bear in mind you will have to get used to your players running towards you like a loon as it sometimes registers the come to me move as well and yes many times you will use it instead of taking the easy shot on and be left thinking dumb ❤️❤️❤️❤️!
  • mway
    1774 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2019
    Recoba wrote: »
    This just proves these devs don't play the game.

Devs don´t know anything about football. We have a football game made in Canada. It´s like NHL would be made in Brazil.
  • RSL183
    636 posts An Exciting Prospect

Oh yeah pal.

**** easy

**** easy....

I wonder where he watched that? Problem is all of the people copying off youtubers. Youtubers are the main reason this game is ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Gnomenclature
    5073 posts Big Money Move

They are far too OP.

Try not to hold sprint when closing space at the last second.... Not much else really, they are a real pain in the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to defend in bad gameplay. I'm in d6 too, it's worse than d3 last year.