Amazon Prime Football

Jboom98
415 posts Sunday League Hero
Strange not to see Ray Winstone's face every 10 minutes but hey the future of football on Amazon is better than Sky Sports though whenever the next Premier league TV rights happen I think BT will lose out at least they have the Champions league but I think Sky Sports vs Amazon is the future not just football but other sports too.

Comments

• Kellnerr
    3548 posts National Call-Up
    Does this only affect the UK?

I'm from Austria and already have 2 subscriptions to pay tv streaming. Sky for Premier League, German Bundesliga and one CL match per day (and obvisously some other events, but not important at this point) and DAZN for the other CL games, Europa League, English cup games and a couple of Bundesliga games.
    Really don't want to pay for another stream to get all games :joy:
  • Jboom98
    Yeah I think so unless you get a VPN to view Amazon outside of the UK :)
  • Kellnerr
    3548 posts National Call-Up
    Jboom98 wrote: »
    Yeah I think so unless you get a VPN to view Amazon outside of the UK :)

couldn't be arsed about that. I would know enough good quality (illegal) streams if something isn't aired that I want to see. It's just comfortable that both of my options actually have TV and mobile apps aswell so I can stream there.
  • Jboom98
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7750683/Amazon-Prime-Q-Ahead-live-Premier-League-broadcasts-answer-key-questions.html#comments
    Jim Rosenthal ! Presenting the Manchester United vs Tottenham on Amazon they've got like a presenter and 2 / 3 pundits at every game they could of had just a commentator no pundits no presenters this shows how serious Amazon are well done.
  • Jboom98
    I mean what game do you pick from tonight's lineup I wish Amazon could have the option to watch more than 1 game at the same time like split screen.

Amazon Prime what game do you choose ?

Chelsea vs Aston Villa
    Leicester City vs Watford
    Southampton vs Norwich City
    Wolves vs West Ham
    Manchester United vs Tottenham :D
    Liverpool vs Everton :p
  • SDoofus
    6430 posts Big Money Move
    I mean what game do you pick from tonight's lineup I wish Amazon could have the option to watch more than 1 game at the same time like split screen.

Amazon Prime what game do you choose ?

Chelsea vs Aston Villa
    Leicester City vs Watford
    Southampton vs Norwich City
    Wolves vs West Ham
    Manchester United vs Tottenham :D
    Liverpool vs Everton :p

If you have multiple devices, you can watch two different games. I'm gonna watch the United/Spurs game on TV to begin with, until half time, then I will switch to Liverpool/Everton for kick off, and relegate the United/Spurs stream to my iPad or something.
  • Jboom98
    So even BT Sport have a day dedicated to the Premier league on there 3 channels so much then for the dedicated Sky Sports Premier league Channel :D hopefully Amazon and BT keep this up :star:.
  • Apollo
    19444 posts World Class
    So even BT Sport have a day dedicated to the Premier league on there 3 channels so much then for the dedicated Sky Sports Premier league Channel :D hopefully Amazon and BT keep this up :star:.

I said in the PL lounge, both Amazon before and BT today sets an important precedent for PL coverage. Hopefully we now see this happen more often
  • Jboom98
    prime-video-EPL.jpg
    Tonight it's Crystal Palace vs Burnley free to air all you need is a Amazon Account
    Other games on Amazon
    Thursday 9th July Everton vs Southampton
    Saturday 11th July Watford vs Newcastle