The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

This game is a complete pile of ❤️❤️❤️❤️

David_75
278 posts Sunday League Hero
Seriously EA, get a grip.

Sort out your servers (oh sorry, we need to all sort out our internet connections), sort out your matchmaking, sort out the deliberate league droppers, sort out the OP tactics ( 4231 *cough* ).

Don’t compensate players who have rubbish connections, match us with people whom have comparable connections and speeds. This really annoys the hell out of me.
I don’t want to be matched with people in some bloody country where they have terrible connection.

Sort out the animations, far too long.
Get rid of those bloody TIFO things.

It’s December, only a few months into the game and you are releasing your 8th patch, you completely screwed the game.

Comments

• HullCity1904
    2257 posts Fans' Favourite
    There was a glitchy lag when i watched replays after a match, couldnt make it up .
  • David_75
    92nd minute clean through, way wide.
    Watch reply, pointing centre of goal, nearly threw controller through the window XD
  • Torn4do
    1037 posts Professional
    League droppers are unreal, now I have naturally dropped doing the icon swaps, but have to say it’s harder lower down, just full of top players kicking everyone’s ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • David_75
    Hold on, they censored T u r d? I purposely put that instead of what I wanted to put.
  • Pooter
    4248 posts National Call-Up
    This is why I’ve stopped doing weekend league, I just want them to face harder opposition only
  • David_75
    Has the be a way of linking weekend league to league placement. That would sort out a lot