The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

STILL UNPLAYABLE UK

warrent80
483 posts An Exciting Prospect
LAG AND PLAYERS FALLING ALL OVER

WHEN CAN I PLAY THE GAME WITH THE PLAYERS I PAID FOR @EA_Roger

Comments

• Simsbadger
    897 posts Professional
    God no point asking him mate he’s a typical ea staff who blamed our internet !!!
    Hang on easy question but when 2-3k posts about lag and issues could it possibly be not our side !!!!
  • JayBee
    1091 posts Professional
    Gotten worse for uk players this Fifa
  • DarthGrowler
    15367 posts World Class
    Simsbadger wrote: »
    God no point asking him mate he’s a typical ea staff who blamed our internet !!!
    Hang on easy question but when 2-3k posts about lag and issues could it possibly be not our side !!!!

Seen his response on it. What a special person. Disgusting response. At least hide at you were told to say slightly.
  • Springveldt
    4827 posts National Call-Up
    warrent80 wrote: »

At what point do you just give the game up? You are making a thread every day about the same thing, sooner or later you need to realise that you need to stop playing the game. They aren't going to fix it so you either need to put up with it or move onto something else.
  • MrMTFC
    283 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm in England and don't have problem with connection or lag, maybe odd slow connection occasionally but that's my internet though, but the game
  • David_75
    263 posts Sunday League Hero
    warrent80 wrote: »

IT IS OYUR INTERNET! THE EA GODS CAN DO NO WRONG