The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

96 players got 30-0 on PS4

Recoba
4384 posts National Call-Up
edited December 2019
GG

Comments

  • Sandell85
    7618 posts League Winner
    Yeah its nice to see on the champion channel when pro players have 28-0 playing someone with 20-7. Not really sure how the matchmaking is working.
  • GoodnightIrene
    3744 posts National Call-Up
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    Yeah its nice to see on the champion channel when pro players have 28-0 playing someone with 20-7. Not really sure how the matchmaking is working.
    Incorrectly is how.

  • Queens11
    1935 posts Play-Off Hero
    Matchmaking is a joke then a lot are using no loose glitch
    The mode can’t even be classed as competitive until it the cheating and opponent cherry picking stops
  • CustardHippo
    2430 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    Yeah its nice to see on the champion channel when pro players have 28-0 playing someone with 20-7. Not really sure how the matchmaking is working.

    Its not just matchmaking, a lot of people that went 30-0 have losses but they haven't recorded as losses. Which to be honest shouldn't be an issue this far in to the games cycle and that its still happening is ridiculous.
  • Orison
    52860 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Queens11 wrote: »
    Matchmaking is a joke then a lot are using no loose glitch
    The mode can’t even be classed as competitive until it the cheating and opponent cherry picking stops

    Still waiting for examples of people using it on xbox and PS. Never seen one (the thread that got posted a few days ago was for Pc).
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    Yeah its nice to see on the champion channel when pro players have 28-0 playing someone with 20-7. Not really sure how the matchmaking is working.

    +13 form vs +15 form.
  • Simsbadger
    908 posts Professional
    Orison wrote: »
    Queens11 wrote: »
    Matchmaking is a joke then a lot are using no loose glitch
    The mode can’t even be classed as competitive until it the cheating and opponent cherry picking stops

    Still waiting for examples of people using it on xbox and PS. Never seen one (the thread that got posted a few days ago was for Pc).
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    Yeah its nice to see on the champion channel when pro players have 28-0 playing someone with 20-7. Not really sure how the matchmaking is working.

    +13 form vs +15 form.

    That sounds right but I posted about this I played a +11 when I was +2
    Work that out

  • Orison
    52860 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Simsbadger wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Queens11 wrote: »
    Matchmaking is a joke then a lot are using no loose glitch
    The mode can’t even be classed as competitive until it the cheating and opponent cherry picking stops

    Still waiting for examples of people using it on xbox and PS. Never seen one (the thread that got posted a few days ago was for Pc).
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    Yeah its nice to see on the champion channel when pro players have 28-0 playing someone with 20-7. Not really sure how the matchmaking is working.

    +13 form vs +15 form.

    That sounds right but I posted about this I played a +11 when I was +2
    Work that out

    Games played, amount of wins

    Or one of the very few instances of complete randomness.
Sign In or Register to comment.