loan with option to buy

I still don't understand why EA has removed the possibility to buy someone after the loan and I also don't understand why you can't add a player in your transfer hub if he's on loan on your team and you will lose him at the end of the season so you have to write down his name and then, at the end of the season, search for him on the market. any idea if EA is planning to fix this issue?

Comments

• ArneMueller
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    In what world would EA care about such things. This would mean an improvement of CM. Do you really still believe that we get something into the game, that was requested for years.

At the moment I have lost any hope that EA will do anything significant (or even peanuts) for CM. FUT and Volta is their priority. I thing in the future the will at features for Volta where you can buy things via micro transaction to open the next market for EA.

But forget CM and especialy additional features. Sorry but thats my opinion regards Career Mode. :'(
  • In what world would EA care about such things. This would mean an improvement of CM. Do you really still believe that we get something into the game, that was requested for years.

At the moment I have lost any hope that EA will do anything significant (or even peanuts) for CM. FUT and Volta is their priority. I thing in the future the will at features for Volta where you can buy things via micro transaction to open the next market for EA.

But forget CM and especialy additional features. Sorry but thats my opinion regards Career Mode. :'(

Unfortunately this is exactly what I thought but, you know, the option to buy is not a big improvement and they had this feature in CM in fifa 17 so I think it shouldn't be too hard for them to bring it back
  • Jetwhitespurs
    90 posts Park Captain
    In what world would EA care about such things. This would mean an improvement of CM. Do you really still believe that we get something into the game, that was requested for years.

Unfortunately this is exactly what I thought but, you know, the option to buy is not a big improvement and they had this feature in CM in fifa 17 so I think it shouldn't be too hard for them to bring it back

No it shouldn't be too hard at all but unless your paying for it, it's not going to happen they won't add anything they'll continue taking more from the game until it's just FUT...but I have a feeling that if micro transactions are banned world wide then things will change...they'll come crawling back if that's how things turn out...why EA don't make 2 game's has got me beat...
  • FlyingOkapis
    1195 posts Professional

Volta is sooooooo bad though, fifa points will eventually be dealt with and gone so its obvious they want people to move over to Volta and buy clothes blah blah but the game mode is just awful, the game mechanics dont work for Volta at all.