The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Constant bad connections all day

warrent80
495 posts An Exciting Prospect
ALL DAY AGAIN TODAY WHEN CAN WE PLAY???????????????????

Comments

• BN_34
    14 posts Ball Boy
    Same with me all 30 matches in wl gone with lag and sluggish first time with all matches in same lag in four bars latency and 40-50 ping test with EA server in middle east i3d dubai !!!
  • warrent80
    BN_34 wrote: »
    Same with me all 30 matches in wl gone with lag and sluggish first time with all matches in same lag in four bars latency and 40-50 ping test with EA server in middle east i3d dubai !!!

i had to stop at 7 or 8 games i didnt get 1 single game where it didnt feel extra slow or it dint feel i was fighting the game for every second.

Tonight on rivals was like the game is on auto pilot.
  • Roc_Xel
    1003 posts Professional
    edited December 2019
    Last night and even more tonight is the worst gameplay i ve ever seen.

CAnt fake shot as it will do a lob pass every time.

But even more than delay the worst is just the way the game is full of bs. Had Ter Stegen doing 17 saves against me tonight in a 1-1 game where I shot 18 times on target.

Hitting the posts all the time, all rebounds going to my opponent, nothing going on for me, slow players.

Just lost 380 rival points since last nights.

Those periods where the game is against you is one of the worst things i ve ever seen in my rather long (30 years) gamer life. It's just beyond ridiculous.
  • warrent80
    Roc_Xel wrote: »
    Last night and even more tonight is the worst gameplay i ve ever seen.

CAnt fake shot as it will do a lob pass every time.

But even more than delay the worst is just the way the game is full of bs. Had Ter Stegen doing 17 saves against me tonight in a 1-1 game where I shot 18 times on target.

Hitting the posts all the time, all rebounds going to my opponent, nothing going on for me, slow players.

Just lost 380 rival points since last nights.

Those periods where the game is against you is one of the worst things i ve ever seen in my rather long (30 years) gamer life. It's just beyond ridiculous.

Your right i tired doing a forward through ball earlier andit passed sideways, i did the same again; 3 times it went sideways untill i got one to go forward it actually switched the play for me and i scored.......... WTHF