• Seagie
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've done 6 tradeable TOTW upgrades and got the following:

SIF Bergwijn
    Pacheco
    Forsberg
    Tarkowski x2
    Pablo

Either sold them all or put them back into other TOTW upgrades.
  • Redlad wrote: »
    Redlad wrote: »
    20191201-053531.jpg

20191201-134923.jpg

Did 15 tradeable TOTW packs for like 500k, also used some untradeables. Had a very good return out of the 15, I got ; Naingollan, 2x Ben Yedder and these 2. My girlfriend opened the Ronaldo pack, I literally froze.

So has been a great return coinwise, my pack luck this year is unbelieveable. Saturday got Cruyff in the Icon SBC and now this. Think I've used all my pack luck for the coming 50 years 😂🤣

Why is the language different on the cards in the two pics? Not calling any bluff, just noticed and wondered why.

@CustardHippo @LiamSully @Redlad yes true mates. Occassionally switch from English to Dutch when opening packs. Just between the ears but sometimes feel more lucky when I switch them around. Got a picture on my phone when you dont believe me :) P.S you could also see in both pics that my TV is in there haha

Makes sense, no need to show anything else, I was just wondering. :) seems like your superstition paid off, or it was just a coincidence. Either way, amazing pulls! Very jealous but also very happy for you. Enjoy the players or the team they buy you. P.s. your missus seems cool (and has pack luck), keep hold of that one!

@Redlad Yes mate, try it once when opening packs. Got me some great pulls this FUT. Also packed Cruyff in the icon SBC. Sold Son and Ronaldo both to buy Messi and spend the remaining 700k on other tradeable TOTW packs.. Guess what, nothing 😂 Should've kept that 700k tbh.

Always the way, should quit while ahead but you might have stopped at cruyff and have no Messi, so, I’d say you’ve done alright! :)

@Redlad yes mate haha, but if I didn't pack Son or Ronaldo I would have had like 20k left. So in FUT terms I literally won the lottery. Also thought I was packing Messi as I saw the argentinian flag, but forgot Higuan was in it also 😂😂
  • Redlad
    228 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    20191201-053531.jpg

20191201-134923.jpg

Did 15 tradeable TOTW packs for like 500k, also used some untradeables. Had a very good return out of the 15, I got ; Naingollan, 2x Ben Yedder and these 2. My girlfriend opened the Ronaldo pack, I literally froze.

So has been a great return coinwise, my pack luck this year is unbelieveable. Saturday got Cruyff in the Icon SBC and now this. Think I've used all my pack luck for the coming 50 years 😂🤣

Why is the language different on the cards in the two pics? Not calling any bluff, just noticed and wondered why.

@CustardHippo @LiamSully @Redlad yes true mates. Occassionally switch from English to Dutch when opening packs. Just between the ears but sometimes feel more lucky when I switch them around. Got a picture on my phone when you dont believe me :) P.S you could also see in both pics that my TV is in there haha

Makes sense, no need to show anything else, I was just wondering. :) seems like your superstition paid off, or it was just a coincidence. Either way, amazing pulls! Very jealous but also very happy for you. Enjoy the players or the team they buy you. P.s. your missus seems cool (and has pack luck), keep hold of that one!

@Redlad Yes mate, try it once when opening packs. Got me some great pulls this FUT. Also packed Cruyff in the icon SBC. Sold Son and Ronaldo both to buy Messi and spend the remaining 700k on other tradeable TOTW packs.. Guess what, nothing 😂 Should've kept that 700k tbh.

Always the way, should quit while ahead but you might have stopped at cruyff and have no Messi, so, I’d say you’ve done alright! :)

@Redlad yes mate haha, but if I didn't pack Son or Ronaldo I would have had like 20k left. So in FUT terms I literally won the lottery. Also thought I was packing Messi as I saw the argentinian flag, but forgot Higuan was in it also 😂😂

EA love to troll when they can (although given your other pulls on this occasion, I suppose they can be forgiven - this time...) Biggest troll this year for me was walkout...Scotland flag...CAM...MGinn??? Expected Dalglish (didn’t realise dalglish was CF/ST and that mcginn was in totw. Oh well!)
  • RedDevilNL
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Zero. I had saved 32 packs and did a handful of flash SBCs. Also had G1 SB rewards and pre-order packs. Best pulls were NIF Fabinho and Parejo.
  • Greezyweezy101
    1877 posts Fans' Favourite
    Untradeable KDB
  • Recoba10
    1607 posts Play-Off Hero
    Zero
    Are they still in packs?
  • freakjas
    8962 posts League Winner
    One actually. Didn‘t even think i would.
    Done a couple ligue 1 81+ packs cause why not and pulled mbappe, easily my best pull ever haha
  • RoosterBlue
    1464 posts Play-Off Hero
  • 0 from about 40 saved packs and sbcs
  • Amargaladaster26
    9678 posts League Winner
    fba29ef23ec4ea9feb69cab21e69730d.png
  • Bapinho
    2523 posts Fans' Favourite
    0.0 as expected
  • Fletch
    3623 posts National Call-Up
    Packed 2. Untradeable IF Hazard from an 81+ La Liga pack, then IF Mane from one of the FB Fabregas packs this morning.

Makes it even sweeter as all the SBCs I have done the past week have come solely from me rinsing my club and not spending a single coin.
  • Cahir85
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    FijiBoy wrote: »
    Nada

• Shimoe
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Did like 5 got Be Yedder
  • Invincibility
    4653 posts National Call-Up
    Only 1x Untradable Naingolan but had Naingolan tradable in my club so sold him and got 200K and completed FB Super Mario.. Naingolan also the only player that fits my squad at the moment so after all happy!

20191203-041955.jpg
  • Johnnydp
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    did 9 82+ upgrade sbc with my untradeables. packed IF Dybala, Kepa, Moutihno, Jorgihno and the rest were 82s. not bad
  • Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner
    Just got this guy in a tradable totw upgrade, not too shabby

917f112a4949e9b31f165c5903e874e9.png
  • Durrani13
    2097 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've done 6 and 3 of them were Junior Moraes (how is that random?), 1 Pablo and a SIF Mahrez. Overall, lost about 30-40k coins. I will never do another SBC like this again. Some people seem to get (by their reports) 4-5 walkout in 10 tries. Others like me can't buy a walkout if my life depended on it.

• iamnotamaniamcantona
    661 posts An Exciting Prospect
    me on sbcs Friday to Monday....

T5CSdQd.gif

...result

dBQWz2Z.gif
  • mokifly
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    First one I got some Italian 77 rated or so, next one I got naingolan. Both tradeable
  • zago33
    679 posts An Exciting Prospect
    tradeable ben yedder
  • lpool
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Packed 89 Mane on a 3 card SBC
  • Jrbmore
    449 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Durrani13 wrote: »
    I've done 6 and 3 of them were Junior Moraes (how is that random?), 1 Pablo and a SIF Mahrez. Overall, lost about 30-40k coins. I will never do another SBC like this again. Some people seem to get (by their reports) 4-5 walkout in 10 tries. Others like me can't buy a walkout if my life depended on it.

I've got moraes like 7 times. I've done at least 10. 1 walkout 84 keeper
  • LiamSully
    6967 posts Big Money Move
    4 tries
    84 GK
    84 Forsberg
    82 Ukrainian somebody
    77 French nobody
  • erkanua
    45 posts Last Pick at the Park
    YESSS!!!

after 10 packs of 81+ 2 ligue 1 players pack I got him!!!

https://ibb.co/6b1gdDk
  • JED_JD
    1696 posts Fans' Favourite
    Opened about 25 of them, I pulled
    Untradable: Ronaldo, de bruyne, mahrez, Ben yedder, dybala twice and aspas

Tradable: only real good pull was Ben yedder

Overall I spent about 800k on these packs, safe to say I think I beat the house
  • ComptonLAX94
    2438 posts Fans' Favourite
    JED_JD wrote: »

❤️❤️❤️❤️ off
  • Jrbmore
    449 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Done at least 10 one walkout 84 keeper
  • JED_JD
    1696 posts Fans' Favourite
    JED_JD wrote: »

**** off

Hahah that's what my mate said when I sent him the screen shot. I've had no luck all year with this game, getting shafted pack after pack watching him pack neymars, kantes etc, every time I got something worth like 50k he'd get something worth 500, felt sweet showing that first owner CR7
  • gorillabear
    1018 posts Professional
    Nil