Lag fest

Pb91
352 posts Sunday League Hero
Not had one game this weekend where I haven’t come up against a lag cheat. Its literally so obvious whats going on! How are they even getting away with it its beyond a joke. It’s not lag compensation or dodgy servers when the game only lags when you have the ball in key areas.

Comments

• Pb91
    @EA_Roger whats going on with my match making? Nothing but lag cheats i have loads of recorded footage as proof. Sick of reporting players and nothing being done.
  • Kingdingaling
    2852 posts National Call-Up
    Pb91 wrote: »
    @EA_Roger whats going on with my match making? Nothing but lag cheats i have loads of recorded footage as proof. Sick of reporting players and nothing being done.

What are they doing to cheat. I'm getting lag nearly every game and every time I go in front I lose connection
  • Pb91
    edited December 2019
    Theres a few different things people are doing ive wrote about stuff in other posts don’t want to say it anymore as it lets more people know. EA know about it ive spoke to an advisor on the phone who said they’ve been having this problem for a few years. EA need to take a leaf out of fortnites book and permanently ban people doing this stuff yet at worse they just take your rewards away for the week. I know someone who does it every weekend.
  • Kingdingaling
    Something weird is happening 8 seperate games now Ive went ahead that
  • Kingdingaling
    Theres a few different things people are doing ive wrote about stuff in other posts don’t want to say it anymore as it lets more people know. EA know about it ive spoke to an advisor on the phone who said they’ve been having this problem for a few years. EA need to take a leaf out of fortnites book and permanently ban people doing this stuff yet at worse they just take your rewards away for the week. I know someone who does it every weekend.

I've went ahead in 8 separate games they pause then I lose connection get kicked from fut n I get the loss
  • Azof
    20346 posts Club Captain

Lets see this proof then
  • Pb91
    Azof wrote: »

Lets see this proof then

Il record it on my phone from my ps4 tomorrow and post some of the games.
  • TheBenson
    509 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2019
    Make sure you do... someone pin the post.... I had this happen to me 3 times tonight and ruined my change of Gold 2!

Electronic Ar$e need to start pulling their finger out