50% Off and still overpriced.

Comments

• BGAlum
    1461 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2019
    And actually I do like PES.

But yes, seems like FIFA 19 still has a number of players still playing.
    Post edited by BGAlum on
  • BGAlum
    1461 posts Play-Off Hero
    I would be pretty ticked off to know FIFA 20 is so deeply discounted and spent the extra $$$ for early access and in a patch or two the game is completely different...
  • Zidane11
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    BGAlum wrote: »
    Zidane11 wrote: »
    G9020wk wrote: »
    FalconFan wrote: »
    Where do you see 50%?? Here in belgium in the online ps store it's only 35%??

In Australia it's being sold for $40 that's less than half price...everyone wants to get rid of it before there stuck with thousands of copies...I've even been in a store that refused to take it as a trade in...and another store that is not even interested in selling the game in the first place...

Second hand is the only option I would even consider buying the game. As long as the money does not go to EA, and the game is very cheap. Free would be about the actual value.

Holyyy God!! Is it that worse?? 😮😮

Not just gameplay the service delivery and 9 patches down the line haven’t really enjoy Fifa 20. They concentrate more on Fut now. If Pes gets more licenses Fifa will not be able to stop them. There football game is actually a football game. I see now why people suggest Pes.

Don't think pes is that great! I play it now for a few years and i stopped with it! Dribbling is impossible so you have to spam tiki taka and spam turn your back to the opponent and try to search for openings!!?? 🤮🤮 I got sick of it and stopped with it! If you like that you'll like pes! I don't like it!

Fifa 19 still has alot of online players and it's so much fun and better then pes! Fifa 18 world cup is still very good and i like to play it and beats pes in alot of ways!!

Pes has button delays, the refs sucks big time and almost NEVER give penalties or way too less free kicks! And playing at rain is real HORROR in pes!!

Odd all the things you say about PES 20, I find the opposite. It is nearly impossible to spam passes and dribbling is more rewarding.

Defending is far better and the game is much more responsive overall. You just have to think about it more.

I agree with defenders but imo they are way too overpowered!

Finally i bought fifa and even without juve i like it more then pes! I stopped with pes!
  • BGAlum
    1461 posts Play-Off Hero
    BGAlum wrote: »
    G9020wk wrote: »
    FalconFan wrote: »
    Where do you see 50%?? Here in belgium in the online ps store it's only 35%??

In Australia it's being sold for $40 that's less than half price...everyone wants to get rid of it before there stuck with thousands of copies...I've even been in a store that refused to take it as a trade in...and another store that is not even interested in selling the game in the first place...

Second hand is the only option I would even consider buying the game. As long as the money does not go to EA, and the game is very cheap. Free would be about the actual value.

Holyyy God!! Is it that worse?? 😮😮

Not just gameplay the service delivery and 9 patches down the line haven’t really enjoy Fifa 20. They concentrate more on Fut now. If Pes gets more licenses Fifa will not be able to stop them. There football game is actually a football game. I see now why people suggest Pes.

Don't think pes is that great! I play it now for a few years and i stopped with it! Dribbling is impossible so you have to spam tiki taka and spam turn your back to the opponent and try to search for openings!!?? 🤮🤮 I got sick of it and stopped with it! If you like that you'll like pes! I don't like it!

Fifa 19 still has alot of online players and it's so much fun and better then pes! Fifa 18 world cup is still very good and i like to play it and beats pes in alot of ways!!

Pes has button delays, the refs sucks big time and almost NEVER give penalties or way too less free kicks! And playing at rain is real HORROR in pes!!

Odd all the things you say about PES 20, I find the opposite. It is nearly impossible to spam passes and dribbling is more rewarding.

Defending is far better and the game is much more responsive overall. You just have to think about it more.

I agree with defenders but imo they are way too overpowered!

Finally i bought fifa and even without juve i like it more then pes! I stopped with pes!

Never going back to EA. Their virtue signaling is too much, their lame and lazy development is too much.
  • Master110
    1063 posts Professional
    Its like £4 now.on psn