EA need to add more control on club names

BadSeedsFC
1651 posts Play-Off Hero
This morning I played against a user with a disgusting club name on FUT Champs. I reported him on Xbox because I slapped him 5 0 and the insults via DM started coming since the 3rd goal. But realized after the game that to report a club name on EA you have to do it on the exact game from the pause menu.

There should be an extra way to report these things. And that club name is not plain immaturity. It's really sick stuff.

Comments

• pekkaa88
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    Sjw
  • Acpalerjax
    323 posts Sunday League Hero
    I dare you to say it :#
  • Bobo23
    3281 posts National Call-Up
    I came up against RonalDildo yesterday :joy:
  • Gainzy
    1437 posts Play-Off Hero
    If its interyourmam I'd pmsl
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    BadSeedsFC wrote: »
    This morning I played against a user with a disgusting club name on FUT Champs. I reported him on Xbox because I slapped him 5 0 and the insults via DM started coming since the 3rd goal. But realized after the game that to report a club name on EA you have to do it on the exact game from the pause menu.

There should be an extra way to report these things. And that club name is not plain immaturity. It's really sick stuff.

We demand to know the team name! How else can we be outraged? :lol:
  • BGAlum
    1461 posts Play-Off Hero
    EA leaves it up to the individual platforms to look into these issues. So they focus on the profit and off load the actual work to anyone else they can.

Do they even look into the PC side then?

It is really disgusting how EA does not care at all about the integrity of the game. Especially one that is fighting to improve behavior of racist fans and such.
  • Boysie91
    13546 posts World Class
    I don't even find these childish names slightly amusing even if I was 10 I still wouldn't and I'm all about jokes.
  • Nessy
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bobo23 wrote: »
    I came up against RonalDildo yesterday :joy:

😂😂😂😂😂

• Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    i tried to make my CSL squad name "made in china" but "china" is a banned word :lol:
  • FalconFan
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA is just flat out lazy and does not care about the game of football. If it bad mouths EA they will fix it. If it is racist, they ignore it.
  • SnakeJaguar
    97 posts Park Captain
    This is just nucking futs FC!
  • Mmikey
    503 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Seen Madeline Milan a good few times
  • Mmikey
    503 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What was the one you seen anyway?
  • Bapinho
    3433 posts National Call-Up
    i saw a "FourInTina" once; that made me chuckle
  • SnakeJaguar
    97 posts Park Captain
    Bapinho wrote: »
    i saw a "FourInTina" once; that made me chuckle

Is that even possible at one time?
  • Mogga
    2506 posts Fans' Favourite
    Played Exeter Gently earlier...threw up a little bit in my mouth
  • Retro1989
    5727 posts Big Money Move
    "She was only XI" Sent him a message after asking if it was Jimmy Saville.
  • DirtyHarryZak
    451 posts Sunday League Hero
    I played Just Matip earlier.

Anne Frankfurt today

I'm laughing my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off on these names. 🤣🤣🤣
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Who cares man, the world is already changing in a "everyone feels attacked about every minor thing world".
  • FalconFan
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Who cares man, the world is already changing in a "everyone feels attacked about every minor thing world".

It is that attitude as to why there are fans screaming horrible obscenities in the stands at games.

It is still a game kids play and people should be mindful of that.

I am not talking about just minor things to be offended by, but there are some pretty sick items.

Crossed team names such as Kill xxxx People of certain races.
  • TheTataGuy
    FalconFan wrote: »

It is that attitude as to why there are fans screaming horrible obscenities in the stands at games.

I am not talking about just minor things to be offended by, but there are some pretty sick items.

It's just words on a screen by probably some 15 year old, who cares. Attention is what those people want, and everyone keeps giving it to them, newsflash here, racism and discrimination is never ever going to stop, in fact giving it so much attention is only going to make it worse. Time people grow some thick skin and stop being so hurt over some words.
  • Decee
    606 posts An Exciting Prospect

Anne Frankfurt today

I'm laughing my **** off on these names. 🤣🤣🤣

I played someone who had she licked matip.

They are pretty pathetic tbh.
  • DirtyHarryZak
    451 posts Sunday League Hero
    Decee wrote: »

Anne Frankfurt today

I'm laughing my **** off on these names. 🤣🤣🤣

I played someone who had she licked matip.

They are pretty pathetic tbh.

No they're not. People work really hard on those names. A little respect please.

Funny team names compared to horrible obscenities. Allright.

I'd rather have funny team names that are a little in the "oh no he didn't" side than SJWs and snowflakes a everywhere that start crying over every little insult or dark comedy.
  • FalconFan

It's just words on a screen by probably some 15 year old, who cares. Attention is what those people want, and everyone keeps giving it to them, newsflash here, racism and discrimination is never ever going to stop, in fact giving it so much attention is only going to make it worse. Time people grow some thick skin and stop being so hurt over some words.

While I am not offended easily, the point here is that they set standards for a reason and then selectively choose to enforce the rules.

Secondly people in real life lose their jobs for such items.

So you are a big supporter of the kind of behavior then?

Is your statement these players should have thicker skin then?
  • BGAlum
    1461 posts Play-Off Hero

News flash, allowing them to keep the crazy names allows them to have the attention. Keeping them from playing the game, which does happen on occasion, makes them realize they might want to change their mindset.

Just because something is always going to exist does not mean you just let it stand.
  • BGAlum
    1461 posts Play-Off Hero

Plus, I think the point is that it should be easier to report to EA on anything to include cheating or what have you in game.

EA forces all reporting to go through other channels than to them.
  • Knowlesdinho
    14802 posts World Class
    They don't care. Some of the racist stuff I've seen this year would result in a visit from the police for hate crime if it wasn't hidden behind anonymity, but EA aren't interested. In fact if I was to repeat what I've seen on this very forum of EAs, it would be me that got into trouble.

There's simply no point fighting it anymore op. I've been fighting this since Rob right through @EA_Aidan @EA_Andy and just for the fun of it, and for what good it will do seeing has he's been largely anonymous since making a bit of token banter on day one of his new role...I'll now tag @EA_Roger.

Unless someone with enough social media influence screenshots some of the racist team names that EA allows and posts them causing it to go viral and face media scrutiny, nothing will change because they are just not interested. Unless of course it's Kurt, then they can censor a name out of the game. Complete joke!
  • TheTataGuy

While I am not offended easily, the point here is that they set standards for a reason and then selectively choose to enforce the rules.

Always the same comeback "oh so you approve of what those people are doing"

No, I don't, but just report them and let EA solve it, why make a thread playing the good Samaritan?

I bet most of people with those names aren't even racist but just "joking".
  • TheTataGuy
    BGAlum wrote: »

News flash, allowing them to keep the crazy names allows them to have the attention. Keeping them from playing the game, which does happen on occasion, makes them realize they might want to change their mindset.

Just because something is always going to exist does not mean you just let it stand.

So what are you going to do about it? Yeah having 1 minute silences and have black and white shirts before a game is definitely going to help...not. it's the same as the war against drugs, you can't win and it's useless to even try.
  • They Caged Non
    6492 posts Big Money Move

Always the same comeback "oh so you approve of what those people are doing"

No, I don't, but just report them and let EA solve it, why make a thread playing the good Samaritan?

I bet most of people with those names aren't even racist but just "joking".

I’m not sure ‘just joking’ is an excuse, shouldn’t be saying it full stop.