What To do in WL, when......

Maro6590
1044 posts Professional
edited December 2019
Everything goes against you. I am a solid Gold 2 Player since FUT17 and in the Last 3 WL‘s i reached Silver2, Gold3 and now silver1

In Division rivals i am in div4

I have changed nothing, neither instructions nor tactics. No new players or something like That. But my tactics don‘t want to work in WL. No runs from the offense. The whole team is mixed up on the pitch, no one holds His position (e.g CAM plays as CDM, CDM as CM and the CM as CAM.
My CB are absolutely Stiff and passive in tackling.

My goalie jumps through the air for fun But not to catch or save the Ball.

5m passes don‘t succeed.
Shots don‘t have Power.

And Mertens moves like he is Lukaku

BTW: i Check my network Connection before every Match. 100mbit download, 12mbit upload and 25ms latency.... should Not ne Bad Connection.

But my Opponent ist Always godlike and smashes me

Comments

• GC10
    312 posts Sunday League Hero
    Play on 4g
  • Simsbadger
    908 posts Professional
    Mate I know what you mean but I deleted my team and reset it up with same tactics and guess what it works ok now try it !! It may work it may not but any things worth ago in this fifa
  • CharlieC
    7425 posts League Winner
    Simsbadger wrote: »
    Mate I know what you mean but I deleted my team and reset it up with same tactics and guess what it works ok now try it !! It may work it may not but any things worth ago in this fifa

Placebo probably
  • Azof
    19572 posts Club Captain

People believe anything :joy:
  • Durrani13
    2097 posts Fans' Favourite
    CharlieC wrote: »

Placebo probably

I think there is a bug that affects the team when you use the formation and keep changing the same one. Resetting it once in awhile seems to do something to fix the issue. I have been doing this for a while now since FIFA 19.
  • CharlieC
    7425 posts League Winner
    Durrani13 wrote: »
    CharlieC wrote: »

Placebo probably

I think there is a bug that affects the team when you use the formation and keep changing the same one. Resetting it once in awhile seems to do something to fix the issue. I have been doing this for a while now since FIFA 19.

For that long? Wow!
  • Queens11
    3090 posts National Call-Up
    Maro6590 wrote: »
    Everything goes against you. I am a solid Gold 2 Player since FUT17 and in the Last 3 WL‘s i reached Silver2, Gold3 and now silver1

In Division rivals i am in div4

I have changed nothing, neither instructions nor tactics. No new players or something like That. But my tactics don‘t want to work in WL. No runs from the offense. The whole team is mixed up on the pitch, no one holds His position (e.g CAM plays as CDM, CDM as CM and the CM as CAM.
    My CB are absolutely Stiff and passive in tackling.

My goalie jumps through the air for fun But not to catch or save the Ball.

5m passes don‘t succeed.
    Shots don‘t have Power.

And Mertens moves like he is Lukaku

BTW: i Check my network Connection before every Match. 100mbit download, 12mbit upload and 25ms latency.... should Not ne Bad Connection.

But my Opponent ist Always godlike and smashes me

Wouldn’t worry to much m8 wl is now full of cheaters doing no loss glitch and on top of that the game is barely playable due to imput delay and lag

Ea are a bunch of scum bags and have ripped us all of yet again by releasing a good product at start
    Gotta be the worst company around