The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

UK Prime Time

warrent80
550 posts An Exciting Prospect
UNPLAYABLE WTF SELL ALL THESE PACKS AND YOU CANT EVEN MATCH ME WITH SOMEONE IN MY OWN COUNTRY!

Comments

• Pb91
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Exact same actually can’t work out in my head how i can live in the NW of England not really that far from the Irish servers yet keep getting matched against people from Spain and France who have there own servers (and who are quite obviously creating artificial lag when ever your close to scoring) its a joke.
  • Str8hii
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero
    I live in north america (florida) but got matched with a player from Greenland which is closer to uk than me
  • Shimoe
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Played 2 games today lag/delay I was lucky go score and the guy jus quit. i have one question EA how can you be so bad?
  • tworaf
    409 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pb91 wrote: »
    Exact same actually can’t work out in my head how i can live in the NW of England not really that far from the Irish servers yet keep getting matched against people from Spain and France who have there own servers (and who are quite obviously creating artificial lag when ever your close to scoring) its a joke.

Spain have no servers. The problem is portugal.and spain have very bad routing to france servers. that's why you are playing them in most likely the irish servers. Call of duty have servers in madrid and servers in france and in italy to solve these issues. Fifa even though selling 20m euro worth of packs in mins it doenst have many server locations...
  • Pb91
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @tworaf not claiming i know anything about routing to servers but surley if your in anyone of them countrirs your alot closer to the server in France than they would be to the Irish ones? I’m about to go on COD anyway im 8-1 this weekend but can’t handle playing another lag cheat.
  • tworaf
    409 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Pb91 I have friends in spain who can ping the french and geemain servers with netduma router and they told me the ping is higher than irish servers. So they make sure to play on Irish servers everytime.
  • RileyD
    1319 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pb91 wrote: »

Creating artificial lag when you're close to scoring?

Do you honestly believe people are doing that?