The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Just spent an hour on EA chat..

Gromit
4088 posts National Call-Up
Did it tongue in cheek mostly for the lolz not expecting an outcome.

Yesterday I bought two Ultimate Packs the contents was a car crash. 1 x 84 rated player the highest and ONLY 84 in both packs.

I argued the description of the packs as containing the TOP rated and MOST UNIQUE was misleading and the packs are being mis sold. (Yes I know about the pack probability)

Anyway after much back and forth he proclaimed that TOP rated meant anything over 70+

I laughed and he abruptly ended the convo. What a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ take.

Comments

• Azof
    17617 posts World Class
    Congrats you wasted an hour of your time while that person got paid for their hour.
  • Hamzy_LFC
    2498 posts National Call-Up
    Yh they’re clueless those lot bless them.
  • Hamzy_LFC
    2498 posts National Call-Up
    Azof wrote: »
    Congrats you wasted an hour of your time while that person got paid for their hour.

Better then wasting an hour playing FIFA no?

• Boysie91
    10414 posts Has That Special Something
    It's the weekend and you spent an hour on chat with EA about pack luck 😞
  • 6Khedira6
    703 posts An Exciting Prospect

Not the right attitude and mentality we want. If everyone rang up EA and wanted change we would get change.
  • Gromit
    4088 posts National Call-Up

Well as it happens I was sat waiting for my wife so had some time to kill.

I enjoyed the banter with my lil EA Indian friend, he got quite pissed off with me by the end.
  • FCBlunt
    3111 posts National Call-Up
    You heard it boys.

Time to build that elite 70 rated team, aiming for top 100 next week.