The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

The Mass Is So Dumb

ucan
596 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited November 2019
EA just doin the right thing
People are so stupid and EA continue to take the advantage of it
money flows in, 250k in seconds in EA's pocket, so why should they fix anything?
no mercy for those who buy FP and complaining about the game, cause you are the problem not EA
Go on EA!

Comments

• ucan
    up
  • lippyone
    2080 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2019
  • Fab
    19445 posts World Class
    i spent 48k fp today and my best was skriniar :(
  • pombo77
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2019
    I support you my friend, no more FP until they fix the lag! Stay strong people, don’t feed the bull s !
  • hayhor1
    15077 posts World Class
    ucan wrote: »
    money flows in, 250k in seconds in EA's pocket, so why should they fix anything?
    no mercy for those who buy FP and complaining about the game, cause you are the problem not EA
    Go on EA!

Or they have more disposable income than you. 🤪
  • Sodan70
    1057 posts Professional
    hahaha... 500K 125K packs... this is GREED in the worst form.
  • Mrhey31
    1928 posts Fans' Favourite
    lippyone wrote: »
    "is so dumb"

Never heard an intelligent person utter that phrase

english is my third language everyone knows what I mean
    so go troll somewhere else

Best part is he removed his text. 😂 well you told him👍
  • ucan
    Mrhey31 wrote: »
    "is so dumb"

I Realy dont understand these kind of people here bro
  • Darkwing1708
    1112 posts Professional
    Why dont you break another controller?Might help calm down.
  • deejay85
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Last year the game was mostly garbage, season before that mostly garbage, this season mostly garbage. In the most part the game hasn’t changed, same glitches, same terrible packs and so on. EA is still as greedy as ever yet the people moaning about others buying FIFA points have bought fifa 20 themselves and more than likely will buy Fifa 21 and so on which is doing the exact same thing as people buying FIFA points and that is lining the pockets of EA.

• AjaxLegends
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    Mrhey31 wrote: »
    "is so dumb"

I Realy dont understand these kind of people here bro

Yeah love when someone fluent in English corrects us. Let’s see how they fare if they would have to type here in German or French.
  • ucan
    edited November 2019

No, you can break it, if you think it helps
    And another non sense comment welcome to fifa community
  • Darkwing1708
    1112 posts Professional

In 2016 you posted about delay. You still bought the game every year till now. Who is the dumb one here? You are also part of the problem.
  • ucan
    edited November 2019

In 2016 you posted about delay. You still bought the game every year till now. Who is the dumb one here? You are also part of the problem.

How do you know that I bought the game? Maybe i lend it from a friend. Im talking about people who spend hundrets of €/£/$ for FP. Do you know that EA made the most money from selling FP than selling the game? this thread is not about me. If you have mental problems dont troll here and dont judge things you dont know
    Over the half of the fifa community are just frustrated and toxic, you dont have this in other comunnitys. Some people just beeing a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ for no reason.
  • Safk001
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    Go on EA!

Absolutely every games forum is full of posts saying the same thing “servers are s**t” “game is broken” “game is dead” “everyone else is an idiot for paying money to company x”. The reality of it is that technology is only so advanced, no game runs perfectly on any server this is because we have not got there yet, once we do, FIFA, COD, WOW whatever you play will all use whatever it is that makes the game run smooth. Trust me the best way for any company to make money is to provide a quality product, if the things you wanted existed then EA would invest/buy them, just like Rockstar et al would. Just chill out and stop complaining about what people spend their money on, it’s their choice what they do and don’t deserve being called dumb or idiots for doing so.
  • BombSquadPuppy
    2197 posts Fans' Favourite
    Safk001 wrote: »
    Go on EA!

Absolutely every games forum is full of posts saying the same thing “servers are s**t” “game is broken” “game is dead” “everyone else is an idiot for paying money to company x”. The reality of it is that technology is only so advanced, no game runs perfectly on any server this is because we have not got there yet, once we do, FIFA, COD, WOW whatever you play will all use whatever it is that makes the game run smooth. Trust me the best way for any company to make money is to provide a quality product, if the things you wanted existed then EA would invest/buy them, just like Rockstar et al would. Just chill out and stop complaining about what people spend their money on, it’s their choice what they do and don’t deserve being called dumb or idiots for doing so.

Interesting...

Runescape, modern warfare, minecraft, destiny, and forza run much better, near flawless on their mix of server and P2P... i wonder why 🤔
  • ucan
    Go on EA!

Interesting...

Runescape, modern warfare, minecraft, destiny, and forza run much better, near flawless on their mix of server and P2P... i wonder why 🤔

Thanks bro you just wrote, what I thought👍
  • KurtyH
    392 posts Sunday League Hero
    Go on EA!

That paragraph is very boring a bit your profile pic