The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Inception

warrent80
479 posts An Exciting Prospect
A great video explaining how the community feels.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=4uxtTjN0MV8

Comments

• Str8hii
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nah that dude is taking advantage of fifa crappy game play every day new video about servers and gameplay constantly moans he cant create quality content , boring to watch so he ends up making "how he feels about gameplay video "
  • atheistsw
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    Str8hii wrote: »
    Nah that dude is taking advantage of fifa crappy game play every day new video about servers and gameplay constantly moans he cant create quality content , boring to watch so he ends up making "how he feels about gameplay video "

Yeah, well if some of the other bigger one's did the same maybe it would force EAs hand? Ah, no point talking to this community, all you had to do was vote with your wallets and avoid the BF hype, but of course you couldn't resist gifting EA your money. Pathetic!
  • Thefranchise92
    4190 posts National Call-Up

I agree tbh. Some of the bigger ones need to do it too. Even if they did it wouldnt be to this extent. 3 times a day this guy can talk about this in his whiney camp voice
  • Str8hii
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero
    atheistsw wrote: »

Yeah, well if some of the other bigger one's did the same maybe it would force EAs hand? Ah, no point talking to this community, all you had to do was vote with your wallets and avoid the BF hype, but of course you couldn't resist gifting EA your money. Pathetic!

Thats not it , they all bring it up at the early stage of the video and move on to the other subjects and entertain their viewers, this dude makes 11 min video and repeats same thing over and over if he had a rant he would create 5 mins video but no he wouldnt be able to put as many adds so its always right over 10 mins because thats the best mark to make money they all do 10-11 mins videos but this dude repeats himself whole time hes no content creator even when hes showing gameplay very dull cant keep his audience entertained
  • Ishibum
    13338 posts Has That Special Something

It's that or footage of him watching pro games and saying what they are doing right and wrong... the hubris is strong
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    Tried to watch it but like all of his videos

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f294fdaa186e825ef8e28b4883582620886d1d01abc&rid=giphy.gif
  • Str8hii
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ishibum wrote: »

It's that or footage of him watching pro games and saying what they are doing right and wrong... the hubris is strong

Lol right never seen anybody so boring cant crack a joke , most entertaining part is watching reflection on his glasses trying to figure out whats he staring at.
  • Fab
    19193 posts World Class
    0w05vmprzl141.jpg

come join us at EA HQ next week let our voices be heard!!!
  • Fab
    19193 posts World Class
    this reddit user stole my joke where do i sue
  • warrent80
    479 posts An Exciting Prospect
    the game sis totally broken, my first champs game i just lost bc i was away from home, score 2-1 i hit the woodwork 4 times. Absolutely fixed.
  • Binary
    44 posts Park Captain
    atheistsw wrote: »

Castro is too busy teaching kids that gambling and being toxic is cool.