The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Just opened the FIFA points store and WOW!!!

Recoba
4384 posts National Call-Up
Lightning fast, no lag, no delay. Everthing works there.

Why can't the gameplay be like that?

Comments

• Darkwing1708
    1112 posts Professional
    Buy some more fp.Might work
  • Recoba
    Buy some more fp.Might work

Nah
  • Chris2032
    633 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I heard if you buy £79.99 worth of FIFA points you have the opportunity to get infinite James Milner's from packs
  • Delvinho
    1922 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bouboe112 wrote: »
    Seriously @Recoba get a life man. I see you on these God forsaken forums every time i log in (once two weeks). Seriously, ea doesnt care about the constant whining when they bring in massive money and people keep playing. Just do something actionable like not plsying the game in stead of wasting your time on the ea forums

Lul
  • Azof
    17623 posts World Class
    edited December 2019
    GK93 wrote: »
    Seriously @Recoba get a life man. I see you on these God forsaken forums every time i log in (once two weeks). Seriously, ea doesnt care about the constant whining when they bring in massive money and people keep playing. Just do something actionable like not plsying the game in stead of wasting your time on the ea forums

And that's why ea rake in all the money, because people like you won't complain and are happy being walked over for something like 10% realism in a football simulator

Yeah but the guy that cries constantly yet continues to play every single day is going to make the difference
  • Knowlesdinho
    12914 posts Has That Special Something

And that's why ea rake in all the money, because people like you won't complain and are happy being walked over for something like 10% realism in a football simulator

It's not though is it...it's because people like @Recoba relentlessly complain but still buy the product and play it.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    14834 posts World Class
    Recoba wrote: »

Mate you're fighting a losing battle here. This reminds me of last year as this was the stage I was at.

Now I just see the game for what it is and refuse to play it when it's in this state. That's the only way changes will happen when EA see people aren't playing anymore.

MW is now my goto game and I will casually play fifa when its smooth and responsive which wont be very often. I said the same last year but I'm pretty sure this will be my last fifa until the new gen consoles arrive and if things improve then I will be back. Not giving EA another penny or wasting anymore of my time on their broken game until they show us the respect we deserve.
  • Bouboe112
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect

What ? I literally stopped playing the game for weeks bcuz of how bad it was. If everyone did the same at me they would be begging us instead of us begging them. Complaining does nothing. They look at numbers and data. You keep complaining tho. Its as effective as screaming to a wall but ok
  • Lfc23
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    Every thread he makes he moans about the game

Why?

Because the game is the worst it’s ever been
    Some people’s gameplay are worse than others

EA really don’t care at all and it’s bad this game has got so much potential but each patch makes it worse.

They need to take a year out keep the same game update squads when next season comes an spend a year making a complete game which people enjoy
  • Recoba
    edited December 2019

@Bouboe112

Check last @EA_Roger message here. He said that nobody his talking about the delay issue and he is correct.

It's the same 2, 3 guys talking about it.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    14834 posts World Class

@Bouboe112

Check last @EA_Roger message here. He said that nobody his talking about the delay issue and he is correct.

Did he actually say that?

Yes alot of us have given up complaining on a forum where nobody listens to us but to say nobody is talking about delay as if it's not a massive issue is pure ignorance.

Obviously hasn't played the game this year.
  • Recoba
    edited December 2019

@Bouboe112

Yes alot of us have given up complaining on a forum where nobody listens to us but to say nobody is talking about delay as if it's not a massive issue is pure ignorance.

Here

5yvh0uiz4b141.jpg?width=745&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=2302543d32764bb59356462f2d15151a91ea40c2
  • BGAlum
    1447 posts Play-Off Hero

It's not about NOT complaining its about doing something the effects EA.

They are oblivious to moaning, it clearly doesn't effect them. What would effect them is not playing the game, so for me he is right.

Dont waste your time moaning about a game, just stop playing it. Enough people do that and guess what? They would change it.

Believe it or not people do check forums if they are on the fence about purchasing a game. Just not playing does little if you already bought the game. In fact not playing FIT might help EA. Fewer players less server load and less capacity they need to purchase.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    14834 posts World Class

@Bouboe112

Here

5yvh0uiz4b141.jpg?width=745&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=2302543d32764bb59356462f2d15151a91ea40c2

Unbelievable.

If EA genuinely feel that theres nothing wrong with their servers and delay isnt an issue, we will never have a game that works.

This franchise is doomed. The community will break at some point and theres already signs that its not that far away. EA will have nobody but themselves to blame when this inevitably happens.
  • ASHERLAUYY
    939 posts Professional
    I mean did you guys honestly think there'd be no delay this year?
  • Grahammbe2
    406 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I spent night grinding away for a 78 rated
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move

@Bouboe112

Here

Unbelievable.

If EA genuinely feel that theres nothing wrong with their servers and delay isnt an issue, we will never have a game that works.

This franchise is doomed. The community will break at some point and theres already signs that its not that far away. EA will have nobody but themselves to blame when this inevitably happens.

And theyll still sit there blaming the players.

• Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move

Multiple people have made threads about it, and those posts have likes and posts within them agreeing.

It's way more than "2 or 3 people only" having the problem.

Trying to claim it's only 2 or 3 people is incredibly dishonest.
  • eddopoolfc
    424 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2019

Are you really surprised?

It's all EA care about.

Imagine how fast it'd get fixed if the fifa points section stopped working or was hacked?

I'd love to invite EA into my house and show them 1st hand how bad it is for us all.

Sadly until there is a massive class action against EA nothing will ever, ever change.

• DangerZone
    979 posts Professional
    edited December 2019
    🤣 i put in a few tests regarding whether you get better connections... it doesnt work, you can put in 5k a week and it wont make a difference
  • WarrenBarton
    9877 posts League Winner

@Bouboe112

Here

Unbelievable.

Maybe if they had a semi competent support/customer services team, then people might actually start ringing them to complain more about things.

I haven’t contacted them in years as they have the same solution to everything. Infact I’m almost certain that if you rang up to complain about over crowding on the tube, they would tell you to rebuild your database and reset your router.
  • warrent80
    556 posts An Exciting Prospect

Multiple people have made threads about it, and those posts have likes and posts within them agreeing.

Incredible these comments even the tubers and pros only play draft, we have bought unusable teams
  • warrent80
    556 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »
    I mean did you guys honestly think there'd be no delay this year?

what about speed touches, passes going to the wrong players; refusual to shoot so many broken things with the game when its lagging. THe connection also screws the mechanics that is massive you just cant allow for that and play faster/more dribble as you can with normal delay
  • Knowlesdinho
    warrent80 wrote: »

Incredible these comments even the tubers and pros only play draft, we have bought unusable teams

Where is your evidence of this? If a pro told you the Earth is flat, you'd probably believe them :joy:
  • WarrenBarton
    9877 posts League Winner

Where is your evidence of this? If a pro told you the Earth is flat, you'd probably believe them :joy:

If the Earth isn’t flat, then how do trees stand up?
    Explain that round earther?
  • Knowlesdinho

You've got me there... OK I now accept that pros and tubers only play draft :joy:
  • WarrenBarton
    9877 posts League Winner

You've got me there... OK I now accept that pros and tubers only play draft :joy:

👍