Update squads

Mango1984
149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Sorry but this is absolutely awful and seriously incompetent it’s now approaching December I have not played one game of career mode because of the mess it was in on release which I payed extra to pay early and now I’ve just read that the new career face update will not be with us this week !!!! What the actual flllllluck !!!!! Half a season is over and Iam still yet to play this useless garbage piece of shittttt £80 to watch it get dusty EA you are an absolute tragedy and you should be sacked all of u !!! Messjokeshitgarbage

Comments

• Jetwhitespurs
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yep I'm the same, hardly played a game and getting to the point where my copy is fast becoming a $100 drink coaster...it's a disgrace...there needs to be a football loving fan take the top job and remove those who aren't football people...
  • Tooks1
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Hold off buying it next year if the game is incomplete. Least we know now EA are useless and incompetent idiots.
  • Jetwhitespurs
    I'm done...given the last 2 game's so many chances now...I've had enough of EA's incompetence...time to move on to something else, nothing lasts for ever I suppose...
  • G9020wk
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yip I bought Pes Yesterday licensing is issue but dude gameplay smooth. They say Iniesta was the advisor for dribbling and passing in the game. I still have Fifa 20 but making us wait till next week for squad update broke me. Had to find alternative as only play career mode. As soon as fifa starts caring for the core buyers which was always career mode players I’ll be playing Pes for now. The think is I’m not angry the game play is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I’m angry at the lack of service for certain clients.
  • Jetwhitespurs
    Anyone know when the updates coming out...
  • Mango1984
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Wouldn’t hold your breath more likely to be after the newest patch they released on pc today so probz have to wait for that November update it’s ment to be not December game sucks gam play is going crazy ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ea 8 patches 8 ❤️❤️❤️❤️ patches and the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ games only been out a month n half !!!!! Utter garbage ❤️❤️❤️❤️ !