Delay in the middle of the game

d3b4s1s
628 posts An Exciting Prospect
I just started playing some weekend league, for a change and some extra rewards. Last week was okay, gameplay was fine and I pulled some decent wins.

First match this week, the game starts super smooth, I was pleasantly surprised how good it was, then the delay kicks in and it becomes near unplayable. Can't turn, passes don't reach, players not making runs..the whole deal.

People who play WL regularly, does this happen a lot?

Comments

• Pb91
    352 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nearly every game. Seems to always kick in as i go 2 goals up🤔
  • Mrhey31
    2136 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pb91 wrote: »

Yeah found this aswell, was thinking it had to be a lagswitch or something like that. But it happens so much I start to think it might be the game itself.
  • Pb91
    352 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mrhey31 wrote: »
    Pb91 wrote: »

Yeah found this aswell, was thinking it had to be a lagswitch or something like that. But it happens so much I start to think it might be the game itself.

I think it’s a combo of things after reading through other posts and all the stuff thats been put on reddit and youtube.

Don’t know if its the same for you but ive also noticed it happens more when you get around gold2/3 last week went 15-2 then every game after it just lagged when ever i went near opponents goal ended up 19-11.
  • d3b4s1s
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It’s pretty random at the moment. Had a couple of more games where it starts super fluid then the whole thing just goes to hell.

Idk how one puts up with this and plays competitively every week