4231

David_75
307 posts Sunday League Hero
Jesus Christ, play something else. Absolutely horrendous tonight. 90% of games against these ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Christ.

Comments

  • greggles
    2260 posts Fans' Favourite
    4222 feels the best this year for me
  • David_75
    307 posts Sunday League Hero
    greggles wrote: »
    4222 feels the best this year for me

    Couldn’t get on with that, seemed restrictive.
    Prefer 352 at moment.
  • greggles
    2260 posts Fans' Favourite
    David_75 wrote: »
    greggles wrote: »
    4222 feels the best this year for me

    Couldn’t get on with that, seemed restrictive.
    Prefer 352 at moment.

    in what way? i can't do 3 atb, i love using fullbacks
  • jimcwx
    44 posts Park Captain
    It's the perfect 1 depth winger cumonback defense formation. How else do you get satisfied in this era of FIFA where (Customers spend to have more fun) < (Customers spending slightly more due to fraustration). That's right guys, we are at the era of the end justifies the means.
  • David_75
    307 posts Sunday League Hero
    greggles wrote: »
    David_75 wrote: »
    greggles wrote: »
    4222 feels the best this year for me

    Couldn’t get on with that, seemed restrictive.
    Prefer 352 at moment.

    in what way? i can't do 3 atb, i love using fullbacks
    LM and RM are Alba and Scream Navas. Both can get back quick enough, but can also get forward. Dominate the midfield. I love it.
  • greggles
    2260 posts Fans' Favourite
    David_75 wrote: »
    greggles wrote: »
    David_75 wrote: »
    greggles wrote: »
    4222 feels the best this year for me

    Couldn’t get on with that, seemed restrictive.
    Prefer 352 at moment.

    in what way? i can't do 3 atb, i love using fullbacks
    LM and RM are Alba and Scream Navas. Both can get back quick enough, but can also get forward. Dominate the midfield. I love it.

    yeah i might try it
  • Amargaladaster26
    9871 posts Has That Special Something
    Always played with 4231, it was so unique as people didn’t want to play with no wingers before custom tactics. Now everyone plays that :(
  • Pacey3_16
    2335 posts National Call-Up
    Ea have killed the game with patches. Meta is back this formation seems to be real strong again. I started on 433(4) can't get that to work no more, went to 41212 now struggling with it 4231 tonight seems to be working ish but the game play is trash
  • Ruberyvilla
    61 posts Park Captain
    4231 is great, let’s be honest.
  • Gnomenclature
    6601 posts Big Money Move
    greggles wrote: »
    4222 feels the best this year for me

    Yeah, same. Put a striker on target man to fill the gap in the build up. Pretty good formation. 433(4) is tough to play against though.
Sign In or Register to comment.