The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

@EA_Roger this patch has broken the game

Recoba
4384 posts National Call-Up
@EA_Roger Hi any info on this?

Comments

• greggles
    2061 posts Fans' Favourite
    give the lad a bit more context
  • lalalaala
    240 posts Sunday League Hero
    My god , This game feels slower than before .. shooting is literally worse and passing .. no comment , what the actually fu c k they did ????
  • CharlieC
    7360 posts Big Money Move
    Can you break something that's broken?
  • selb
    7138 posts Big Money Move
    You can break it more, smoosh it to dust
  • Fab
    19427 posts World Class
    give our money back!!
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move

Nothing feels any different for me.

Finishing in front of goal 1 v 1 seems a little easier.

That's all.
  • MHoney1234
    10022 posts Has That Special Something
    greggles wrote: »
    give the lad a bit more context

To busy hunting
  • so this is the worst patch yet. Gameplay slower, shooting is way worse as they seem to have increased defenders lace and goalkeepers saving ability in ridiculous situations.

Also to address ayer fatigue ea have done this deliberately to increase value of squad fitness. If anyone else has noticed you barely pack them alot unless you open loads of packs. This is to increase value as they try to sort out the market. They dont know how to sort player prices so now they are trying to increase the consumable to salvage anything.

This game has been shambolic from the start and this game will end the fifa legacy for lots of players. Save you money for black friday and dint buy a thing.

They dont deserve our time and money on this franchise anymore and they should come out and state to everyone what a shambolic effort this was.
  • Amdp9
    4198 posts National Call-Up
    so this is the worst patch yet. Gameplay slower, shooting is way worse as they seem to have increased defenders lace and goalkeepers saving ability in ridiculous situations.

Also to address ayer fatigue ea have done this deliberately to increase value of squad fitness. If anyone else has noticed you barely pack them alot unless you open loads of packs. This is to increase value as they try to sort out the market. They dont know how to sort player prices so now they are trying to increase the consumable to salvage anything.

This game has been shambolic from the start and this game will end the fifa legacy for lots of players. Save you money for black friday and dint buy a thing.

They dont deserve our time and money on this franchise anymore and they should come out and state to everyone what a shambolic effort this was.

Indeed
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2369 posts Fans' Favourite
    selb wrote: »

Didn't recognise you @selb , not covered in that "stuff".

• MHoney1234
    10022 posts Has That Special Something

:D
  • Bouboe112
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Last patch before this one broke the game completely. This patch just didnt fix it and added some more dead things into the game like slow gameplay, slow dribbling, op ai defending.

It was UNPLAYABLE before this patch and its unplayable after the patch
  • selb
    7138 posts Big Money Move

😂 I wish I could add that stuff here, but alas it might get me another vacation
  • Wi1son73
    2572 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m done with fifa, deleted it. It’s just a joke of a game... I’m in ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Div9 probably not far off Div10.. I’m getting pumped.!! That update has made the game a nightmare, players clashing into each other, can’t control the ball, getting tackled constantly from behind, Defenders standing off the attackers, or running behind the attacker..!! Rest of my team doing ❤️❤️❤️❤️ all.. games so stupidly fast! But Early today super slow!! Ridiculous weird animations all over the field..

These objectives destroying DR’s, Nobody is In there respective divisions, It’s beyond fixing!!
  • Johnyboy86
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So its not just me 🤔Does actually feel slower!
  • Pablofsi08
    460 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nothing different... servers netcode is as bad and makes the game as unplayable as always.
  • graff26lfc
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hit it with a hammer
  • jonas1904
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Anyone’s notice the 442 is unplayable with that patch?
  • Burchy
    971 posts Semi-Pro
    This for me has been the worst patch yet. On the plus side... packed an icon while completing the David Villa sbc :D
  • tworaf
    409 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I swear people who still play with the delay are the problem. Delete the game and play something else ffs
  • Nazgul
    1025 posts Professional
    graff26lfc wrote: »
    Hit it with a hammer

Still talking Fifa right?
  • InformCollector
    1292 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bump
  • InformCollector
    1292 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bump
  • utrix
    54 posts Park Captain
    Its more delayed than ever. How is that even possible? ROFL!
  • Topperz14
    84 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Played 3 at 3pm fine played 4 after 5 Jesus the gameplay just gets slower nd worse idk what the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ u can’t pass or anything I say my controller down nd ur team defends better than when u try manual with such delay
  • L1vingl1fe
    3985 posts National Call-Up
    jonas1904 wrote: »
    Anyone’s notice the 442 is unplayable with that patch?

Still working great for me and my players are finishing more than ever... gameplay does feel slower though 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Cbn
    1110 posts Professional
    Wtf is this AI defending even more on roids
  • İ tootally agree ..game play is so boring bad now..defance players like an idiot against attackers they give so much empty places ..you cant make pass as well
  • HullCity1904
    2257 posts Fans' Favourite
    are you people just losing games and blaming the patch?
    i'm not sure what's changed personally, i'm not feeling the change, can someone be more specific?