Make Icon Set #2 Icon SBC's like previous years!

Dutch007
3353 posts National Call-Up
edited November 2019
We liked that more EA!
Would also make Rivals less of a sweatfest and keeps higher rated player prices up all year.
Thank you very much! :*

Comments

• IxToMxI
    7080 posts League Winner
    Icon swaps was easy and free thanks to no icon SBC’s I’ve got the best team I’ve had for years
  • CaptainDan-
    1854 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dutch007 wrote: »
    We liked that more EA!
    Would also make Rivals less of a sweatfest and keeps higher rated player prices up all year.

I think I prefer free players. Also, objectives is the only thing keeping me play tbh.
  • Reus
    23510 posts Club Captain
    You liked it more

Personally much prefer swaps, got myself a free prime zanetti
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3378 posts National Call-Up
    I prefer Icon swaps
  • Hibee
    12409 posts Has That Special Something
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    Icon swaps was easy and free thanks to no icon SBC’s I’ve got the best team I’ve had for years

Really, with those available Icons? Not being cheeky but you must have had pretty poor teams in previous years.
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    ❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

No thanks
  • Warrrap
    460 posts Sunday League Hero
    How can you tell that icon swaps are free :O
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3378 posts National Call-Up
    Hibee wrote: »

Really, with those available Icons? Not being cheeky but you must have had pretty poor teams in previous years.

Its not just down the the players in the SBC that means people can build good teams. No SBC means baby Icons are at a reasonable price and most high rated golds were at a good price before the Baby SBC.

ICON SBC ruins the market.
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6428 posts Big Money Move
    Prefer swaps personally
  • Jonboyparker
    6211 posts Big Money Move
    Most people won’t be able to get the best icons. Even less than before. SBC’s used to give people a chance to Icon grind or save up. Now you get to grind for 1 or 2 ok Icons every few months. Enjoy
  • Dutch007
    More Swap lovers than I thought...wanted to make a poll but can't.. :(
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6428 posts Big Money Move
    Most people won’t be able to get the best icons. Even less than before. SBC’s used to give people a chance to Icon grind or save up. Now you get to grind for 1 or 2 ok Icons every few months. Enjoy

I could never get the best icons anyway the didn't come out till later on and I've usually quit by then
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2019
    We liked that more EA!

Yes Dutch! Dead icons that you can’t recycle or even throw in to get 100k packs
  • Hibee
    Hibee wrote: »

Its not just down the the players in the SBC that means people can build good teams. No SBC means baby Icons are at a reasonable price and most high rated golds were at a good price before the Baby SBC.

ICON SBC ruins the market.

I dont actually disagree with most of that. Still, considering prime Icons are not even out its surprising anyone that has played for years would already have their best ever team.
  • Hibee
    I far preferred the Icon SBCs. Iv not even done these ones. I would rather trade and just buy the player (which is what I have done). I want to play with my 'ultimate team', not grind out games with some Championship team etc. Just not for me. Another reason to make this my last FIFA.
  • Jpo41
    1762 posts Play-Off Hero
    Swaps is the best thing EA did for FIFA 20. I have my favorite player in my club. Now if they put king kenny in #2.....
  • LJC18
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    We liked that more EA!

Yeah we hate that you’re giving us free icons in return for playing the game.
  • Dutch007
    LJC18 wrote: »
    We liked that more EA!

Yeah we hate that you’re giving us free icons in return for playing the game.

playing = grinding
  • BeardGang
    1879 posts Fans' Favourite
    I preferred the icon sbcs, last year I finished with a team that I’d never be able to afford. I do like swaps but it’s so frustrating and such a grind.
  • DasPonyboy
    501 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Why not have BOTH Swaps and SBCs
  • Andyh60
    786 posts Semi-Pro
    nah whole point of a game is to play games so swaps much better.
  • Batman_Llanber
    1283 posts Professional
    Would rather grind for free icons.
  • vjake
    364 posts Sunday League Hero
    DasPonyboy wrote: »

I agree, I think have both. I don't do swaps at all, cba to grind
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    DasPonyboy wrote: »

• Delboy13710
    7811 posts League Winner
    I actually prefer that primes ain't out gives you something to look forward to .
    Markets good for low coin people like me , got a semi decent team already . Usually I'm way behind at this stage