The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

A or B ( with pics finally )

Paawky
2808 posts Fans' Favourite
A.
JhgDObX.jpg
Or
B.dCBCJwd.jpg

Also open to any other suggestions around this price .

Comments

• Alford1995
    3569 posts National Call-Up
    B
  • Paawky
    Alford1995 wrote: »
    B

Forgot to mention benzema and Rivaldo would swithc in the first Team. Don’t know if that matters
  • Alford1995
    3569 posts National Call-Up
    Paawky wrote: »
    B

Forgot to mention benzema and Rivaldo would swithc in the first Team. Don’t know if that matters

I would still go with B, attack & mid both look stronger imo
  • Paawky
    B

I would still go with B, attack & mid both look stronger imo

Thanks bud
  • SweetJesus101
    1924 posts Fans' Favourite
    B.

maybe would change allan for a box to box.. he can do that type of job but 2 High defensive mids seems your going to attack with "less" options. or change allan for the defensive mid and ballack in his place
  • Paawky
    B.

maybe would change allan for a box to box.. he can do that type of job but 2 High defensive mids seems your going to attack with "less" options. or change allan for the defensive mid and ballack in his place

Who would you recommend
  • SweetJesus101
    edited November 2019
    B.

Who would you recommend

idk how much you have but i would say de bruyne.. you can put him on LCM, pogba at CM and ballack at RCM and change in game

edit: forget the 4312 is 2 links to CM so he would be off chem
  • Paawky
    B.

Who would you recommend

idk how much you have but i would say de bruyne.. you can put him on LCM, pogba at CM and ballack at RCM and change in game

Don’t have that much haha. About the cost of allan is wjat I have
  • SweetJesus101
    B.

Who would you recommend

Don’t have that much haha. About the cost of allan is wjat I have

the options from serie a can be radja,savic or matuidi.. idk how is allan this year , talking in base of his work-rates.. he probably work decent as BTB. the unique chances from Serie A is radja, matuidi or savic