Best time to complete David Villa SBC?

Barresh
6000 posts Big Money Move
When is the best time to complete his SBC do guys think? During rewards or on Black Friday? I have the two 85 squads left to complete.

Comments

• Durrani13
    2097 posts Fans' Favourite
    Barresh wrote: »
    When is the best time to complete his SBC do guys think? During rewards or on Black Friday? I have the two 85 squads left to complete.

Before the SBC expires.
  • RileyD
    1933 posts Fans' Favourite
    Durrani13 wrote: »
    Barresh wrote: »

Before the SBC expires.

:D
  • Boommaametw3
    3335 posts National Call-Up
    Just do him man. He's so good
  • Forca-Barca
    3452 posts National Call-Up
    Whenever you can afford it
  • RageRambler
    1093 posts Professional
    He'd cost over a mil if he was a sellable Icon. So, 250k is worth it. I did him, and he performed well during my last 7 games in WL for me, scoring 8 goals and getting 5 assists. Put a Sniper or Engine on him.
  • Barresh
    He'd cost over a mil if he was a sellable Icon. So, 250k is worth it. I did him, and he performed well during my last 7 games in WL for me, scoring 8 goals and getting 5 assists. Put a Sniper or Engine on him.
    Yeah he looks insane, i can afford him now but i want to save as much coins as possible so i can invest in other places in my team. I think i will do the SBC today, if theres a SBC that requres 85/86 squads tomorrow the prices wont change i guess
  • Barresh
    Just do him man. He's so good
    Which team do you have him in?