The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Just played Borja Iglesias pro card

Gromit
4088 posts National Call-Up
We played out a very entertaining 6-6 draw in rivals Div 7!!!. He took a 2-0 lead, his pro card scored a header after about 20 seconds I feared the worst. But I pulled it back and took the lead to make it - 2-3. He took the lead again with a proper dodgy pen call which he took, then he scored his hat trick with a worldy into the top corner from a ridiculous angle to make it 6-4 with about 80 mins on the clock. I managed to pull 2 back to level in the 87th. Good game, his team was pretty averge overall.

I'm not claiming it was he, it was probably his kids lol but first time facing a pro card for me. Here are some pictures.

2019-11-26-14-30-00.jpg

2019-11-26-14-24-05.jpg

2019-11-26-14-25-17.jpg

2019-11-26-14-25-59.jpg

Comments

• Nessy
    2245 posts Fans' Favourite
    Awesome... I've only ever played 1 pro card but it was some random player from the Scottish league.Still cool though when you saee that colour card come up!
  • 6Khedira6
    703 posts An Exciting Prospect
    A humble team! Compare that to VVD's team! ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Roc_Xel
    1063 posts Professional
    Lol at these stats. This card is better than any of the TOTY's card :p
  • Nessy wrote: ยป
    Awesome... I've only ever played 1 pro card but it was some random player from the Scottish league.Still cool though when you saee that colour card come up!

Haha same, I didn't know what they were at the time and couldn't figure out how someone got a 99 rated irish card