Could EOE Villa be an improvement over NIF Agüero?

BadSeedsFC
1678 posts Play-Off Hero
edited November 2019
NIF Agüero and Baby Crespo? I packed Agüero from untradables rewards about 3 weeks ago and got Crespo as my second Icon Swap for that green link with el Kun (my squad is mainly from Bundesliga).

I already completed the first two challenges for Villa out of boredom with untradables of my club, but would have to throw some coins for the other two... I liked the player in real life, but I'm not a good trader and it has been hard saving up coins.

Thanks in advance for any opinions!
Post edited by BadSeedsFC on

Comments

• Kingdingaling
    2852 posts National Call-Up
    BadSeedsFC wrote: »
    NIF Agüero and Baby Crespo? I packed Agüero from untradables rewards about 3 weeks ago and got Crespo as my second Icon Swap for that green link with el Kun (my squad is mainly from Bundesliga).

I already completed the first two challenges for Villa out of boredom with untradables of my club, but would have to throw some coins for the other two... I liked the player in real life, but I'm not a good trader and it has been hard saving up coins.

Thanks in advance for any opinions!

Do him his finishing is insane a massive improvement on his card from last year
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    Villa definitely better then nif aguero
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16645 posts World Class
    Yes of course.
  • CaptainDan-
    1884 posts Fans' Favourite
    He is probably better than scream aguero tbh.
  • rankon.
    2259 posts Fans' Favourite
    Heard mixed reviews though if NIF Aguero suits your play style then Villa can only be an upgrade.
  • BadSeedsFC
    1678 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2019
    Thanks lads! Will try to complete the two big squads after the rewards. I'm going to try to save the Agüero card too just in case. Thank you all! ⚽️ ⚡️
  • GetDefoeKuyt
    1396 posts Professional
    I had Aguero for 200 games or so and was really happy. Didn’t plan on changing him unless I got lucky in rewards.

Then Villa came out, I’ve done his SBC and haven’t looked back. Aguero is really good but Villa is another class. I recommend Sniper chem too
  • FCBlunt
    3123 posts National Call-Up
    That Villa card will be one of the best ST cards till’ TOTY.

Change up.
  • Str8hii
    1913 posts Play-Off Hero
    Eoe is same as scream aguero just harder to link and 10 times cheaper
  • Numberofluck27
    1478 posts Play-Off Hero
    Before I got Villa: Aguero’s shooting wow. After I got Villa: Aguero’s shooting mwah
  • TSQUAD19
    52 posts Park Captain
    Do you think he would still be good on 7 chem? Best I can get him on at the moment.
  • Zeke1216
    2929 posts National Call-Up
    Honestly villa scores at will. I’m not even good and I’m 15 goals in 7 games with him. I am feeding him the ball tho hard but whatever that’s what I got him for lol
  • Radraptor
    1857 posts Play-Off Hero

Lol you haven’t used scream Aguero. He is insane.
  • Mrhey31
    3009 posts National Call-Up
    Just put iniesta in your starting team to get Villa a perfect link. Iniesta is nothing special but will do the job in the first minutes, and sub him off for you normal Cm or Cam.
  • InformCollector
    1851 posts Fans' Favourite

Don't talk rubbish
  • Jetset95
    69 posts Park Captain
    How do you guys who had Aguero link Villa? He would have -ve them in my squad as a direct swap for Sergio so not considered him, but if there is a way to get him in I'd love to do him.
  • aladdin
    2772 posts Fans' Favourite
    have done villa because of this thread :D
  • Seandimes
    3250 posts National Call-Up
    Jetset95 wrote: »
    How do you guys who had Aguero link Villa? He would have -ve them in my squad as a direct swap for Sergio so not considered him, but if there is a way to get him in I'd love to do him.

I link him as cm in 451 with scream pique. Otherwise you can easily get him on 8 with alba in a 433
  • Pacey3_16
    2335 posts National Call-Up
    No hes awful I'll be putting him into an sbc soon potm vardy been better than villa for me
  • GetDefoeKuyt
    1396 posts Professional
    Pacey3_16 wrote: »
    No hes awful I'll be putting him into an sbc soon potm vardy been better than villa for me

No
  • Str8hii
    1913 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2019
    Jetset95 wrote: »

U would need 2 icons or spanish cams or convert him to cm with caravajl at rb and story vasques in 433
  • johnlaker62
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    Villa’s pace alone makes him the better player. Aguero definitely feels better on the ball but Villa has much better physicality and pace
  • Mmandras
    5532 posts Big Money Move
    It's not all about stats. Aguero is unique kind of player, he got special care as top PL striker. Also it depends if you can handle left foot strikers, I sure can't. Villa is also 100k more than NIF Aguero, and he will force you to play with him and compromise the chemistry.
  • Pacey3_16 wrote: »

fail
  • Str8hii
    1913 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mmandras wrote: »
    It's not all about stats. Aguero is unique kind of player, he got special care as top PL striker. Also it depends if you can handle left foot strikers, I sure can't. Villa is also 100k more than NIF Aguero, and he will force you to play with him and compromise the chemistry.

But vila is equivalent to aguero scream card which is 1.3 mill last time i checked it might be cheaper now but stats are spot on
  • Numberofluck27
    1478 posts Play-Off Hero
    Staxdoobie wrote: »
    Is mwah better or worse than wow?

Hahaha you make me look like a fool but still love this comment 😂
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    Mmandras wrote: »

What’s left footed strikers got to do with it?
  • FijiBoy
    1321 posts Professional
    edited November 2019
    Got him just yesterday and have him and baby Rush upfront in a 4312 formation. That guy is a beast and hunts the ball down even with an inch of space with get in behind. Also he wins so many balls back after being tackled and his positioning makes him even better just to pass in that cutback ball in. Shooting is so clinical that you cant tell that he lost his 5* WF from last years FB card.

I posted the same thing before getting him just to get the reviews. 10 DR games in Division 4/5 and 27 goals with 18 assists. I'm relying more on my Baby Rush as he is my favourite ST.
  • BadSeedsFC
    1678 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2019
    He's in. And he fells great! I change to a 4 4 2 in game. Managed to do it for about 160K and keeped NIF Agüero just in case.
    Thanks again lads! Kisses from Villa and Muniain!

https://i.postimg.cc/mgC0bJjJ/Screenshot-20191127-085650-com-ea-gp-fifaultimate.jpg