The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Div. 5

MeeseeksandDestroy
205 posts Sunday League Hero
edited November 2019
Just remove rivals all together, it's lost.

Edited title, leave out the swearing ~Rtas
Post edited by EA_Rtas on

Comments

• limjitwe
    7462 posts League Winner
    Why is that? But I must say Div 5 is pretty competitive now
  • Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner
    what's the point of rivals and skill points if div 1 players r gonna purposefully relegate themselves to div 5 to smash ur average to just to sweat it out and get these stupid objectives that shouldn't be in rivals in the first place...
  • DIXON THFC
    3140 posts National Call-Up
    what's the point of rivals and skill points if div 1 players r gonna purposefully relegate themselves to div 5 to smash ur average to just to sweat it out and get these stupid objectives that shouldn't be in rivals in the first place...

That's the worst part of the game now, everybody quits when I go like 2 up thinking I'm one of the relegated idiots and then the games I get 90 mins out of are the ones where I get pinged 7-1 by a division 2 player. I'm coming close to quitting tbh.
  • DIXON THFC
    3140 posts National Call-Up
    Divisions are gone, straight up, they don't exist anymore. You have people who should be in Div. 4 in Div. 2, people who should be in Div. 2 that relegated to Div. 5. People in Div. 9 who should be in Div. 7 but are getting roasted by people from Div. 3 who relegated. It's a complete **** mess.

Exactly, it's totally and utterly ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • Nazgul
    1025 posts Professional
    DIXON THFC wrote: »

That's the worst part of the game now, everybody quits when I go like 2 up thinking I'm one of the relegated idiots and then the games I get 90 mins out of are the ones where I get pinged 7-1 by a division 2 player. I'm coming close to quitting tbh.

This is a good point
  • Thunder001
    608 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If you dont like it then don't play it. Just play singles and WL, its great for some of us.
  • Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner
    Thunder001 wrote: »
    If you dont like it then don't play it. Just play singles and WL, its great for some of us.

lol imagine saying play WL :lol:
  • MeeseeksandDestroy

People with lives can't play games on the weekend.
  • CharlieC
    7363 posts Big Money Move

lol imagine saying play WL :lol:

:lol: Like saying 'go and use a cheese grater on your private parts'
  • CaptainDan-
    1854 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2019
    Weekend league is worse than rivals 😂 this game is crap
  • qzlp1012
    71 posts Park Captain

WL have 30 matches and very time consuming. It make your weekend like a battle without any fun. DR had beend killed by mess of stupid objectives: 1) you can not use the players to play ,due to the objectives. 2) D1-D3 guys now in D6-D9, for the objectives, the fresh man feel frustrated.

So EA, FIFA21 is the gone,.

• CharlieC
    qzlp1012 wrote: »

WL have 30 matches and very time consuming. It make your weekend like a battle without any fun. DR had beend killed by mess of stupid objectives: 1) you can not use the players to play ,due to the objectives. 2) D1-D3 guys now in D6-D9, for the objectives, the fresh man feel frustrated.

So EA, FIFA21 is the gone,.

Mate, whatever you just said, I completely agree (I think)
  • MeeseeksandDestroy
    This is EA being completely dumb and not anticipating consequences for objectives. I'm sure they know how garbage that idea was now but they will refuse to spend money to fix this issue.
  • Chavez76
    4347 posts National Call-Up

complete and utter ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Fact that you cant play doesnt mean anyone can play. Is 30 a lot? yes, but it still is 10 per day.

Geniune question:
    So, in how many games do you feel you are playing against someone who has relegated the crap out of himself in Div?
    I played D1 last year and have a lot of trouble getting back up in Divisions. Until yesterday I was in D5 and now I promoted to 4. I really do not experience much about relegated people in those divisions?
  • DaMMian
    1007 posts Professional

matchmaking is just wrong
  • CharlieC
    Chavez76 wrote: »

complete and utter ****. Fact that you cant play doesnt mean anyone can play. Is 30 a lot? yes, but it still is 10 per day.

Geniune question:
    So, in how many games do you feel you are playing against someone who has relegated the crap out of himself in Div?
    I played D1 last year and have a lot of trouble getting back up in Divisions. Until yesterday I was in D5 and now I promoted to 4. I really do not experience much about relegated people in those divisions?

Better than 40. Now that was a grind.
  • Chavez76
    4347 posts National Call-Up
    CharlieC wrote: »

complete and utter ****. Fact that you cant play doesnt mean anyone can play. Is 30 a lot? yes, but it still is 10 per day.

Geniune question:

exactly.
  • ziotree
    339 posts Sunday League Hero
    Divisions are gone, straight up, they don't exist anymore. You have people who should be in Div. 4 in Div. 2, people who should be in Div. 2 that relegated to Div. 5. People in Div. 9 who should be in Div. 7 but are getting roasted by people from Div. 3 who relegated. It's a complete **** mess.

Don’t forget that guy who was div 1 and relegated to div 10 and is stuck there forever 🤣🤣
  • qzlp1012
    71 posts Park Captain

Geniune question:

exactly.

10 is better...... or a cup matches. In group stage some one out, then the knock out stage. More excited.

Now there are longlonglonglonglong ,30 matches. you win and your opponent become stronger, so frustrated.
  • CharlieC

Geniune question:

exactly.

10 is better...... or a cup matches. In group stage some one out, then the knock out stage. More excited.

Now there are longlonglonglonglong ,30 matches. you win and your opponent become stronger, so frustrated.

They just can't do 10 , you'd have a million people on 10 wins.

• qzlp1012
    71 posts Park Captain

Geniune question:

exactly.

A WL like world cup is suggested. And people can be ranked by DR ranking for the week. group stage and knockout stage ,within 10-15 game to the final.
  • BiigDee
    4679 posts Big Money Move

This totally sum it up perfectly, it’s broken and horrendous and simply killing the game even more @EA_Lanna @EA_Rtas your obviously aware of these issues and any plans to do something about it or you just going to ignore yet another flaw that’s basically cheating other honest players out of enjoying the game
  • CharlieC

Geniune question:

exactly.

A WL like world cup is suggested. And people can be ranked by DR ranking for the week. group stage and knockout stage ,within 10-15 game to the final.

How would you get in top 100? Not that I'm every likely to get in it but some people care about it.
  • qzlp1012
    71 posts Park Captain

Geniune question:

exactly.

How would you get in top 100? Not that I'm every likely to get in it but some people care about it.

Use DR to select TOP 100 (increase their reward ), not WL. People want relax and have fun in weekend (reduce the reward also), not a 30 matches.

I knwo that I can chose not to play WL, just adivce
  • DafuqJustHappen
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I was thinking the same thing.
    Then I took a look at my wins to losses ratio. And I realized I'm an average player, so that's where I'm supposed to be.
    Then I improved my game, stopped getting mad at every single ❤️❤️❤️❤️ thing happening in the game, and finally got promoted to division 4.

You guys need to be a little bit more critical of your game:
    - Am I moving the defenders out of position, leaving spaces for my opponent to exploit?
    - Am I to aggressive with the tackling, am I using slide tackles efficiently?
    - Am I using the right tactics that work for me?
    - Am I losing the ball to easily?
    - Am I rushing all the time?

Those are just a few questions that you need to honestly answer.
  • Ok Pep
  • MeeseeksandDestroy
    I was thinking the same thing.
    Then I took a look at my wins to losses ratio. And I realized I'm an average player, so that's where I'm supposed to be.
    Then I improved my game, stopped getting mad at every single **** thing happening in the game, and finally got promoted to division 4.

You guys need to be a little bit more critical of your game:
    - Am I moving the defenders out of position, leaving spaces for my opponent to exploit?
    - Am I to aggressive with the tackling, am I using slide tackles efficiently?
    - Am I using the right tactics that work for me?
    - Am I losing the ball to easily?
    - Am I rushing all the time?

Those are just a few questions that you need to honestly answer.

Your W/L ratio doesn't accurately represent you now though, with the amount of people you face that you shouldn't in a division, you're bound to have more losses.
  • Aqeel87
    2916 posts Fans' Favourite

• Orison
    52932 posts Ballon d'Or Winner

To some extent yes. But remember that only very few players got to the higher divs. Last year when they changed the skillrating needed for each division someone did the match and only 0.07% of rivals players were in div 1 (can't remember the other numbers, but even div 3 was as low as 6% or so).

So even if every single player from a high division dropped down it would still not change too much for the average guy in div 5, maybe like every 5th opponent would be from a higher division. But most people don't bother dropping down so it's probably closer to every 10th or 15th opponent.