10 on Saturday
10 on Sunday

Comments

• dinbaba
    823 posts Semi-Pro
    Maybe I will join you
  • Del654
    1145 posts Professional
    Don't get me wrong this is a nice thing to do. But of you quit out to help others it's acceptable but if you quit out to help yourself it's forbidden. Either way fair play to you.
  • vjake
    837 posts Semi-Pro
    Might join you as well
  • Numberofluck27
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    How can you quit to help yourself??
  • Del654
    1145 posts Professional

People that relegate.
  • Destin8or
    5570 posts Big Money Move
    TheBenson wrote: »
    10 on Friday
    10 on Saturday
    10 on Sunday

I'll take a few win 😉
    Since my names also Benson 👍
  • CaptainDan-
    1887 posts Fans' Favourite
    Del654 wrote: »

People that relegate.

You can't relegate in weekend league bro :lol:
  • Del654
    1145 posts Professional

People that relegate.

Obviously you are missing the point. Still it's a nice thing from the op to do.
  • CustardHippo
    3056 posts National Call-Up

People that relegate.

Obviously you are missing the point. Still it's a nice thing from the op to do.

How is he missing the point? OP is giving away wins in WL and you cannot relegate in WL? Quitting in WL is only helping your opponent...
  • starfox1284
    3606 posts National Call-Up
    noble idea...perhaps I will do the same. I've qualified but have no intention of playing it again this year.
  • Professor
    3695 posts National Call-Up
    Sadly you will still have at least 1 person shushing you after your own goal. I know because it happened to me once and I had to stay to show the guy a lesson.
  • Numberofluck27
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    Professor wrote: »
    Sadly you will still have at least 1 person shushing you after your own goal. I know because it happened to me once and I had to stay to show the guy a lesson.

Yeah probably he did it to shush you... You are a good professor to teach him a lesson! Well done
  • n2j2000
    2503 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sounds like a good idea, perhaps we should all do it haha.
  • Queens11
    3090 posts National Call-Up
    Gave 27 away two weeks ago game is a mess not even worth the aggravation and rewards are pathetic anyway
  • Lfc23
    3258 posts National Call-Up
    I gave away 8 games this weekend gone an got 1 thank you 😂 won’t be doing it again people still dabbed me an sshhh 😂
  • nicitel32
    3001 posts National Call-Up
    they dont deserve it!!!
  • V l u m s d e n
    2369 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think it’s pathetic I mean why bother putting Fifa on just to quit games. Tut tut.
  • TheBenson
    509 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think it’s pathetic I mean why bother putting Fifa on just to quit games. Tut tut.

I don't plan on quitting on the games in WL... I've not rage quitted once on this fifa played over 500 games..

Thinking of putting in a bronze team and just gifting them G.S.O's

• Miigue
    963 posts Professional
    I’ve done this, but I like to have fun along the way as well, so I put together a silver team and try to score a goal
  • V l u m s d e n
    2369 posts Fans' Favourite
    TheBenson wrote: »

I don't plan on quitting on the games in WL... I've not rage quitted once on this fifa played over 500 games..

Thinking of putting in a bronze team and just gifting them G.S.O's
    I still believe it’s pathetic, no matter what team or capabilities you have within gaming you shouldn’t bother saying what you put. If you are purposely going into wl and just giving wins away I really think ya wasting ya weekend. Ya win sum you lose sum but to give others win I just don’t justify this at all unless I’m totally mislead.
    “Will be giving away 30 wins this WL”
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    Professor wrote: »

This is how sad the community is... but people here will say crap like "nAh bRo u Hav 2 b roOfleZz and CelebeR8 owN gOalz wiV shhhush"