Need advice. monitor for fifa

Antiseen
1383 posts Play-Off Hero
Guys please need some best value for money 1 ms monitor.

Comments

  • Durrani13
    2097 posts Fans' Favourite
    PC or console?
    Antiseen wrote: »
    Guys please need some best value for money 1 ms monitor.

  • Antiseen
    1383 posts Play-Off Hero
    Console
  • Martin1905
    222 posts Sunday League Hero
    There are loads of full hd monitors that are 60hz and 1ms between £100- £150. Will pay a bit more for one with speakers. Very little, if any difference in quality at this price.
  • MxMLover
    227 posts Sunday League Hero
    Does it make a difference? I play on a 55 inch 4k tv for the moment.
  • Ben
    5467 posts Big Money Move
    Might as well play on a 75” and not worry about 1ms. The input lag is equivalent to like 100 ms anyway.
  • ASX
    3538 posts National Call-Up
    MxMLover wrote: »
    Does it make a difference? I play on a 55 inch 4k tv for the moment.

    I've played on gaming monitors and a 55" 4K TV with gaming mode and I cant tell the difference in response time.

    I don't like sitting close to my screen, my TV is roughly 8ft from where I sit and I use coop camera option.
  • In a normal game without lag and delay (I know this is impossible) a good monitor makes a real difference?
  • Martin1905
    222 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not even debatable.

    Monitor's are far better.
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    Martin1905 wrote: »
    There are loads of full hd monitors that are 60hz and 1ms between £100- £150. Will pay a bit more for one with speakers. Very little, if any difference in quality at this price.

    Monitors with speakers normally have awful audio
  • Riotiga
    1119 posts Professional
    To play in PC or console? Heard that anything beyond 5 ms will not even matter if you play on console. LG 24MK600 is a very popular monitor in the FIFA community in my country.
Sign In or Register to comment.