Anybody else from Hull?

Mrmad1980
147 posts Sunday League Hero
Seriously thinking our internet connection is effecting matchmaking in rivals and weekend league. Anybody from Hull knows we can only really get kcom as our internet provider, as BT , SKY etc aren’t allowed . Every game no fail I’m away from home . Read somewhere that who ever has the best connection is the away team, I don’t know if this is true and I’m pretty clueless about it all so correct me if I’m wrong. Now with kcom rolling lightstream out across most of the city , I’m presuming we have far better internet connection than most that play the game. Resulting in been the away team all of the time.
I could be completely wrong on all this but what I do know is I’m the away team just about every game this can’t just be coincidence there must be a reason for this. Don’t care what anybody says either being away you have to put up with more crap than when your the home time. The kick off advantage been my biggest gripe.

Comments

• Lewis94Gaming
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm from Hull myself and have the odd issues with lag like in any other game but i tend to get alot if good connections on fifa
  • Hatetheplaye7
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2019
    All I know is my J. Bowen is not playing like Messi so game is unrealistic as ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ps. blame the Allam's 👀
  • Mrmad1980
    I'm from Hull myself and have the odd issues with lag like in any other game but i tend to get alot if good connections on fifa

It’s not connection that’s problem, it’s every single game I’m away from home it’s ridiculous.
  • Robbo_86
    306 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’m from Hull an I’m rarely at home in games. This Fifa especially is the worst for button delay, lag an I have ultra fast package with 400mb download speed an 40mb upload speed. I test my connection regularly an I have a max of 3 ping. My mates who play Fifa too have all said the same thing that there never at home.
  • Lewis94Gaming
    I'm the opposite I'm rarely never away I'm always home in rivials and WL
  • Mrmad1980
    Robbo_86 wrote: »
    I’m from Hull an I’m rarely at home in games. This Fifa especially is the worst for button delay, lag an I have ultra fast package with 400mb download speed an 40mb upload speed. I test my connection regularly an I have a max of 3 ping. My mates who play Fifa too have all said the same thing that there never at home.

Yes Robbo I’m always away I also have the ultra fast package , I’ve read somewhere if you have the best connection your the away team. Now this I find to be very annoying especially the home team scoring within the first in game 10mins due to kick off advantage.
  • Robbo_86

You using lightstream then? I’m East Hull so don’t know if that will make a difference an my PS4 is hard wired too.
    Don’t know if going wireless will make it better.
    Mrmad1980 wrote: »

Yes Robbo I’m always away I also have the ultra fast package , I’ve read somewhere if you have the best connection your the away team. Now this I find to be very annoying especially the home team scoring within the first in game 10mins due to kick off advantage.

Yeah that is stupid, you shouldn’t be getting punished for having a good connection. You have your console hard wired or wireless connection?
  • Foxsake
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    Hell no lol
    Chicken George is the only thing goin for this city 😂
  • Robbo_86
    Foxsake wrote: »
    Hell no lol
    Chicken George is the only thing goin for this city 😂

You still end up with food poisoning from there 😂😂
  • HelloDearie
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don't you mean Ull :p
  • Robbo_86
    Don't you mean Ull :p

😂😂 we definitely don’t know what a “H” is.
  • Mrmad1980

You using lightstream then? I’m East Hull so don’t know if that will make a difference an my PS4 is hard wired too.

Yeah that is stupid, you shouldn’t be getting punished for having a good connection. You have your console hard wired or wireless connection?

Yes Robbo I’m east hull too I’m also hard wired into ps4
  • HullCity1904
    3021 posts National Call-Up
    Yes lads!!

JARRED SAVINg OUR BACON AGAIN
  • MuzzaLUFC
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero
    Commiserations to all of those answering “yes” to the title of this thread.. regardless of what the thread is about.
  • Lewis94Gaming

Yeah lightstream mate living in the city centre
  • Robbo_86
    Yes lads!!

JARRED SAVINg OUR BACON AGAIN

Should have won really. Especially at the end when that young kid was free at the back stick.

Yes Robbo I’m east hull too I’m also hard wired into ps4

What I’ve read is that maybe going wireless will help with delay an lag which we should never have with how powerful our lightstream is