Icon swaps

Bbbbbbbb
616 posts An Exciting Prospect
I have 17 tokens. I will get the last squad battles today so will have 18. I can get the full 24, but the delay from my players is unreal and I want to play with players I want to use.

So with 18 tokens, who would you chose? I am currently considering gerrard. Any reviews?

Comments

• Danic123
    4600 posts National Call-Up
    I took the gamble and got Henry. I’d rather have Gerrard I suppose. But given the choice again, I’d still gamble.

Unless one of the available players perfectly fits your team, I’d gamble.
  • Bbbbbbbb
    See I dont have a team yet. I have some untradable players I'd like to fit in, and a few mil coins, but I dont wanna gamble for schmeichel or a cb I wont use.
  • RebelRob
    7268 posts Big Money Move
    Unless you’re willing to gamble, which imo it isn’t worth it, I’d suggest either Rio as he looks a quality cb and you’ll be able to use him for some time, or maybe Keane as he looks like a quality cdm, or zanetti as he should be a decent enough rb to last you most of the game also.
  • Bbbbbbbb
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Unless you’re willing to gamble, which imo it isn’t worth it, I’d suggest either Rio as he looks a quality cb and you’ll be able to use him for some time, or maybe Keane as he looks like a quality cdm, or zanetti as he should be a decent enough rb to last you most of the game also.

I have contemplated keane too. Did the icon sbc and got owen so no way I'm gambling 18 tokens lol. Might get keane, plod away at rivals and get one of the cheap ones too
  • Gerrard %100