Latest update stripping content

Latest update on switch has just removed boots and added no new starheads. Can you address this please? Gonna look at getting a refund if the game isn't even gonna get parity with ps4/xbox cosmetically.

Comments

  • You bought a game on an inferior console, that has never been completely the same version as the main consoles. :|
  • mikepg
    22 posts Ball Boy
    Onimusha78 wrote: »
    Latest update on switch has just removed boots and added no new starheads. Can you address this please? Gonna look at getting a refund if the game isn't even gonna get parity with ps4/xbox cosmetically.

    Not sure why they changed a lot of the boots to generic when you use live teams but if u choose offline squads all the old boots show up like salah in the blue adidas boots
  • You bought a game on an inferior console, that has never been completely the same version as the main consoles. :|

    Because this game unlike the ps4 version doesn't use the ignite engine and all of the terrible animations that comes with it. Also I commute to uni and stay at my partners a lot so despite owning a £1500 gaming PC and PES I still play on my Switch A LOT.

    But regardless why are you defending a company worth 22billion actively stripping content? The game being on the Switch doesn't excuse this behaviour :/ the faces were updated last year so why not now?
  • mikepg wrote: »
    Onimusha78 wrote: »
    Latest update on switch has just removed boots and added no new starheads. Can you address this please? Gonna look at getting a refund if the game isn't even gonna get parity with ps4/xbox cosmetically.

    Not sure why they changed a lot of the boots to generic when you use live teams but if u choose offline squads all the old boots show up like salah in the blue adidas boots

    Get what you mean but using offline squads won't be an option after the January transfers are done.
  • Onimusha78 wrote: »
    You bought a game on an inferior console, that has never been completely the same version as the main consoles. :|

    Because this game unlike the ps4 version doesn't use the ignite engine and all of the terrible animations that comes with it. Also I commute to uni and stay at my partners a lot so despite owning a £1500 gaming PC and PES I still play on my Switch A LOT.

    But regardless why are you defending a company worth 22billion actively stripping content? The game being on the Switch doesn't excuse this behaviour :/ the faces were updated last year so why not now?

    Where did I defend EA? Why make that up :|

    Bizarre.
  • Onimusha78 wrote: »
    You bought a game on an inferior console, that has never been completely the same version as the main consoles. :|

    Because this game unlike the ps4 version doesn't use the ignite engine and all of the terrible animations that comes with it. Also I commute to uni and stay at my partners a lot so despite owning a £1500 gaming PC and PES I still play on my Switch A LOT.

    But regardless why are you defending a company worth 22billion actively stripping content? The game being on the Switch doesn't excuse this behaviour :/ the faces were updated last year so why not now?

    Where did I defend EA? Why make that up :|

    Bizarre.

    You did defend them, by suggesting that its okay for the game to be like this because I bought an 'infereior console'.
  • ZizioGardo
    1436 posts Professional
    Onimusha78 wrote: »
    Because this game unlike the ps4 version doesn't use the ignite engine and all of the terrible animations that comes with it.

    FIFA 20 doesn't use the ignite engine. The FIFA franchise went to the Frostbite engine a couple of years ago. Not that it made the game any better at all.

  • ZizioGardo wrote: »
    Onimusha78 wrote: »
    Because this game unlike the ps4 version doesn't use the ignite engine and all of the terrible animations that comes with it.

    FIFA 20 doesn't use the ignite engine. The FIFA franchise went to the Frostbite engine a couple of years ago. Not that it made the game any better at all.

    Sorry that's what I meant lol
  • mikepg
    22 posts Ball Boy
    Iany update if EA ever going to add new boots and player faces to Switch version?
  • I'll have a look later mate but I really doubt it at this point.
Sign In or Register to comment.