Switch ideas

Gingerboaby83
318 posts Sunday League Hero

We got a couple of ideas which, if possible, we feel will improve the experience of fut on switch and perhaps grow the game on this platform. Personally we find the gameplay itself really enjoyable (some would say better than other consoles) but we feel a few tweaks would greatly add to the enjoyment.

1. Other league potm sbcs. Why is it we only get the pl potm? We have plenty of players who use bundesliga, la Liga and ligue 1 teams who would benefit from the potm from those leagues being available. Many people were using the bundesliga potm in fifa 19. If the issue is the different card design would it be possible to alter the game code to make all these the same?

2. League sbcs. We mentioned in fifa 19 how the removal of these from the switch severely impacted on our overall enjoyment of fut. We are aware that player picks are not included in our engine. Is it possible to remove the pick part and fix the reward as one of the 2 players instead? Almost the same as it was in fifa 18

We don’t expect every promo or game mode to be available to us due to the different engine but most of this content was available on older versions. We hope this can be passed on and looked at positively. We are a small user base but we are fully committed to the game.

Comments

• Gingerboaby83
    @EA_Andy if you think this is ok can you pass it on please.
  • Gingerboaby83
    @EA_Roger sorry I should of tagged you in this. Same question goes to you, if you think this is reasonable.
  • mp89
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Second this. These concerns are shared by a large part of the switch community, and was written after a discussion among community mods on a FIFA Switch Discord server.

Also, we would like to thank you @EA_Andy for your replies and support work.
  • sdub51
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    yeah, i mean if the only thing that is keeping the POTM sbc's off of Switch is their unique card templates, then a single unified template for all leagues might be a quick and easy solution ... nice thought

@EA_Andy heard you were moving on just wanted to say thanks for all your support the last few years and best of luck in your next gig
  • Gingerboaby83
    No news back on this yet? Whether it’s a yes or no for a good idea?
  • Blackbird10
    1253 posts Professional
    I'm a PS FIFA player. I love my Switch since I got it. I quite often read the switch forums so that I can get a grasp of how FIFA is this year. It blows my mind, the lack of content. I'd happily move to switch for good if it meant getting a game on par with PS/XB. No player picks seems like such a stupid thing not to have the engine for.
  • Gingerboaby83
    Gameplay on switch to me is better and more enjoyable than Xbox/PS4. The missing content isn’t great although we’ve had more content this year than we got in fifa 19 I’d say
  • ChappellRovers
    3069 posts National Call-Up
    Gameplay on switch to me is better and more enjoyable than Xbox/PS4. The missing content isn’t great although we’ve had more content this year than we got in fifa 19 I’d say

Agree with this gameplay much better. Don’t mind about missing content in general you would think they could do harder SBC’s for objective players though or put them in packs or something wouldn’t be much effort.