The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Omg just realized

Mmandras
2974 posts National Call-Up
edited November 2019
Scream Ibra is 190k (with hunter). I picked him up and will be playing on 8 chem. He's going to replace scream Dzeko.

His current price is close to the level of most "broken" flashback last year, in fact card is maybe even similar to his TOTS version? Can't remember but... it's Ibra.

Why on earth aren't players all over this card and raving about it on this forum? Am I missing something here? Marshall confirmed that card is on another level. He only got average value for coins because he was 600k when review came out.

Comments

• Triplee123
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    #60stamina
  • Mmandras
    2974 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2019
    Non issue for ST. Flashback card had also low stamina. Can't remember to ever notice it. This could be a problem only if you want to play him as CAM.
  • Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner
    Mmandras wrote: »
    Non issue for ST. Flashback card had also low stamina. Can't remember to ever notice it. This could be a problem only if you want to play him as CAM.

last year he had 71 stamina, +11. Stamina is way more important this year as well. He's that cheap for a reason
  • AznSW
    1392 posts Play-Off Hero
    He’s a beast, a steal for his price. Top 3 strikers I used this year
  • Lfc23
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    The stamina wouldn’t bother me it’s headers being broken that makes him abit useless

Still a steal for that price tho
  • MrMTFC
    335 posts Sunday League Hero
    He's a super sub really, play him from the start and he'll be gone after about 60 odd minutes. Looks a great card though, was tempted to put him up front with Larsson for strong link but no point with that stamina
  • Jimb0d
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I just don't want to play with the same player that I used all last year.
  • OZero
    6262 posts Big Money Move
    Scream cards overall are underpriced. Just like Kroos. People didn’t realise that unless there are TOTY/TOTS ver these would be their best cards in 20 already.
  • Headers are not a factor
  • rankon.
    2233 posts Fans' Favourite
    Team to use him in which is competitive and doesn’t require expired SBC cards? That’s why