Any ideas on how to fit Paulinho in?

Pattebennekou
1464 posts Play-Off Hero
FrmeCHy.png

These are the players that I want in my team. Also have Scream Romagnoli, Koulibaly, Allan, Scream James, Dembele and Semedo, who may be helpful.

Got like 1M on top to finish the squad, but I can’t seem to find a way without going for Garrincha or Kaka. The formation doesn’t matter. I use 442, 4231(2) or 41212(2) in game.

Comments

• Martin1905
    221 posts Sunday League Hero
    FrmeCHy.png

These are the players that I want in my team. Also have Scream Romagnoli, Koulibaly, Allan, Scream James, Dembele and Semedo, who may be helpful.

Got like 1M on top to finish the squad, but I can’t seem to find a way without going for Garrincha or Kaka. The formation doesn’t matter. I use 442, 4231(2) or 41212(2) in game.

451 with a strong link to one of the cam's.
  • truegunn3r
    11904 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2019
    Most Italian and Inter players are not that good in the game meaning they don’t fit the meta so you will have to go with soft orange links and surround Politano with Icons/Serie A players unless you can afford Scream Insigne

Best formation are those that only require 2 links at RM/RW such as 451, 433, 433(3), etc.

Best players apart from icons you can use for strong links are:

Scream Insigne
    Insigne
    Florenzi

You can get Pirlo from Icon Swaps if you want to go down that route.
  • truegunn3r
    edited November 2019
    With the concept team you have, put Paulinho as Striker in a 451 and link Politano with Allan

I’d suggest to go 3atb as you have 2 RM players (Nainggolan and Politano). You will have to remove Mendy though
  • Diem
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Move Paulinho to LCM, get Militao for LCB and Allan RCM?
  • Barella inform is actually decent and provides that perfect link to Politano
  • truegunn3r
    58-BFCE1-E-FFB1-4322-90-F4-AB19-B85623-A4.png
  • Pattebennekou
    1464 posts Play-Off Hero
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    With the concept team you have, put Paulinho as Striker in a 451 and link Politano with Allan

I’d suggest to go 3atb as you have 2 RM players (Nainggolan and Politano). You will have to remove Mendy though

It’s fine by me to use Naingolan on 7 chem. I don’t really like the current serie A RBs.
    451 is what I have been trying to work out, however I always end up with some RB, that I do not like...
  • Pattebennekou
    1464 posts Play-Off Hero

Thanks man, that looks decent. However, I can’t play 3-atb to save my life. I’d rather just have nainggolan on 7 chem
  • truegunn3r
    edited November 2019

Thanks man, that looks decent. However, I can’t play 3-atb to save my life. I’d rather just have nainggolan on 7 chem

Have you got your icon swap yet? If not then you can always get Zanetti to go in that RB slot. Tbh, Florenzi is pretty decent with an Anchor and so is Malcuit. Good Serie A RB’s are bound to come out later on in the year so Florenzi/Malcuit will only be a temporary thing.
  • Perfect link with Talisca may be your friend
  • BayernBru
    1152 posts Professional
    How about this? https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/11140357

Everyone's on full chem but it does involve dropping Mendy for Marcelo. You can use Mendy instead but it would mean Paulinho or Johnathan (depending on which one you place at LCM in the starting formation) dropping to 7 chem.
  • Pattebennekou
    1464 posts Play-Off Hero

Have you got your icon swap yet? If not then you can always get Zanetti to go in that RB slot. Tbh, Florenzi is pretty decent with an Anchor and so is Malcuit. Good Serie A RB’s are bound to come out later on in the year so Florenzi/Malcuit will only be a temporary thing.
    Decent shout with Zanetti, even though I might want to get Drogba

• Pattebennekou
    1464 posts Play-Off Hero
    BayernBru wrote: »

Everyone's on full chem but it does involve dropping Mendy for Marcelo. You can use Mendy instead but it would mean Paulinho or Johnathan (depending on which one you place at LCM in the starting formation) dropping to 7 chem.

You tried Jonathan? He might be my savior!
  • BayernBru
    1152 posts Professional
    BayernBru wrote: »

You tried Jonathan? He might be my savior!

I haven't but I've heard a lot of positive reviews.

He looks brilliant to me. Very well rounded stats for a striker, H/L workrates, 4* skills and a 5* weakfoot.