Unrealistic Crowds?

TeamExtreme17
2829 posts Fans' Favourite
Is realistic that 99% of fans in stadiums where the clubs home football shirt? This game completely kills the immersion for me..

Comments

• BGAlum
    1447 posts Play-Off Hero
    In PES 20, in some of the games, the seats are not filled to capacity always. That is a nice departure from the filled stadiums. Not all matches are sellouts.
  • TeamExtreme17
    BGAlum wrote: »
    In PES 20, in some of the games, the seats are not filled to capacity always. That is a nice departure from the filled stadiums. Not all matches are sellouts.

This is actually in FUT but not Career Mode..
  • BGAlum
    1447 posts Play-Off Hero
    BGAlum wrote: »

I think it is the same on myClub too, but really do not care too much about the crowd in myClub or FUT as much.
  • BGAlum wrote: »

It was in 19, but only a few seats would be empty. Believe me almost no game in the Football League is sold out and many are less than half full IRL.
  • Ronaldinho999
    236 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yeah so unrealistic... where are the hotdogs and beer, I mean everytime I go to a stadium theres people eating, cmon EA...

Lmao
  • TeamExtreme17
    Yeah so unrealistic... where are the hotdogs and beer, I mean everytime I go to a stadium theres people eating, cmon EA...

Lmao

Funny you should say that, other games have pre-match cut-scenes of fans outside the stadium at hot dog stands etc.. Fifa is about 10 years behind!! Fifa 20 is a PS3 game!!
  • Ronaldinho999

Lmao

Funny you should say that, other games have pre-match cut-scenes of fans outside the stadium at hot dog stands etc.. Fifa is about 10 years behind!! Fifa 20 is a PS3 game!!

Yeah man, and I'm not even talking about the phones, I mean nobody takes pictures or selfies in this game ? fifa is 30 years behind I should say
  • L4r14m
    360 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is realistic that 99% of fans in stadiums where the clubs home football shirt? This game completely kills the immersion for me..

Yeah, it’s especially funny when you’re playing some tiny team in a friendly abroad, or whatever. The audiences are very much insensitive to the circumstances.

• Ronaldinho999
    L4r14m wrote: »

Yeah, it’s especially funny when you’re playing some tiny team in a friendly abroad, or whatever. The audiences are very much insensitive to the circumstances.

Man I hope I never experience that, it would completely kill the immersion for me..
  • CR1986
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just compare it to NBA 2K and you’ll see the difference as the crowd in FIFA looks like PS2 compared to NBA 2K and there are only around 4-5 different faces of fans which is absolutely embarrassing, they should at least have 50-100 different faces and spread them around the stadium.
  • TeamExtreme17
    CR1986 wrote: »
    Just compare it to NBA 2K and you’ll see the difference as the crowd in FIFA looks like PS2 compared to NBA 2K and there are only around 4-5 different faces of fans which is absolutely embarrassing, they should at least have 50-100 different faces and spread them around the stadium.

Exactly, and people say its due to console limitations or "lets wait and see on NG". Its complete lazyness and incompetency due to 99% focus on FUT, thats it. FUT needs to be made a seperate game..
  • shrubb77
    290 posts Sunday League Hero

Seems a bit too picky for me
  • TeamExtreme17
    shrubb77 wrote: »

Picky? I prefer to call it "Attention to detail". Whilst a small issue, you should always look to improve details no matter how big or small, these things improve immersion..

Playing at Old Trafford doesnt mean the crowd has to be 99% Red, lol. It looks nothing like it in person, im there every week and dont see EVERYONE wearing the Red home shirt..
  • Ronaldinho999

shrubb77 wrote: »

Picky ?

This dude has no hope lol
  • Kasa
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Actually years ago ( I think ps3) if you play a lower league team in career mode the stadium there would be empty seats, was quite funny to play Bernabéu in half empty stadium, shame they removed this