The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

HELP

Torino21
245 posts Sunday League Hero
okay guys, what to do? Packed red Ronaldo today but he doesnt fit my team:

Mbappe WBY
NEY DEMBELE (cam)
Kante gueye
Roberto c - pique - lenglet - semedo
Ter stegen

Should i sell neymar and kante to fit him in? Sell the whole team? I don’t know anymore 😅

Comments

• Rayize
    405 posts Sunday League Hero
    While I'm not as lucky as you (my red picks were 2 trash players) I'm considering upgrading my ST CR7 to the inform LW, I also use Neymar in a hybrid with Ron, considering swapping Neymar for 91 Ronaldinho, or Cruyff etc..
    The other option is the 343, that way you have both in and on 10 chem, obviously you change in game to whatever formation you like, I like the 352 this year anyway but you can still fit guys in that can be moved to lb/rb, play around with it you might be able to create a clever hybrid with all the players u want still in.
  • Torino21
    Rayize wrote: »
    While I'm not as lucky as you (my red picks were 2 trash players) I'm considering upgrading my ST CR7 to the inform LW, I also use Neymar in a hybrid with Ron, considering swapping Neymar for 91 Ronaldinho, or Cruyff etc..
    The other option is the 343, that way you have both in and on 10 chem, obviously you change in game to whatever formation you like, I like the 352 this year anyway but you can still fit guys in that can be moved to lb/rb, play around with it you might be able to create a clever hybrid with all the players u want still in.

I know, next level luck. Yeah I’m in the same... neymar is first owner since release so extra difficult to sell.. on the other hand, if I sell him, kante and WBY otw I will have cr7 st, mbappe st, Messi cam and griezmann cam in attack. You consider this a upgrade to my current team?
  • 6Khedira6
    703 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This is the equivalent of rich people problems oh no red Ronaldo doesn't fit into my neymar mbappe team 😂 get some fifa real problems!
  • Torino21
    6Khedira6 wrote: »
    This is the equivalent of rich people problems oh no red Ronaldo doesn't fit into my neymar mbappe team 😂 get some fifa real problems!

🤣🤣 I know bro. What would u do then? ❤️❤️❤️❤️ neymar and build left side around ronaldo?

• Rayize
    Yea I think it's an upgrade, Neymar was better than Mbappe for me but Messi was also better than Mbappe for me, so good there, Cr7 is a monster and while alot don't like him this year, IMO he's top tier so waaay better than Ben Yedder otw, Griezemann I've always avoided due to his pace but he'd still be good enough and you could upgrade him to an icon down the road. Is your Roberto Carlos untradeable?
  • Rayize
    6Khedira6 wrote: »

ahahaha so true
  • Torino21
    Yea I think it's an upgrade, Neymar was better than Mbappe for me but Messi was also better than Mbappe for me, so good there, Cr7 is a monster and while alot don't like him this year, IMO he's top tier so waaay better than Ben Yedder otw, Griezemann I've always avoided due to his pace but he'd still be good enough and you could upgrade him to an icon down the road. Is your Roberto Carlos untradeable?

Nice, well I will seriously consider to sell neymar, kante and WBY. Maybe also a good time before ‘crash’. Carlos is untradeable from the swaps.. new team will look like this:

https://ibb.co/qgFv4YC

• Rayize
    edited November 2019
    looks nice for sure, Matuidi was ❤️❤️❤️❤️ for me though, plus you already have Gueye as your stay back cdm, Rabiot was better for me but try them both man, or maybe you could could stretch to a cheap icon.
  • Torino21
    looks nice for sure, Matuidi was **** for me though, plus you already have Gueye as your stay back cdm, Rabiot was better for me but try them both man, or maybe you could could stretch to a cheap icon.

Yeah I can try rabiot. Also have 8 swap tokens. Maybe Guardiola?