Why can't EA just copy FIFA 13's gameplay and coding ?

Reezy1807
149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
As they've always done w the recent Fifa games 18, 19, 20 secretly bringing in old title gameplays and codings after a patch. I'll suggest they bring FIFA 13's gameplay if its still possible, cuz the gameplay's been so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and annoying. Patch after patch the passing and defending become more deluded.

I mean c'mon! how hard is it for players to make a 5m pass to another player ? most times there's no power in the pass and the opponent gets there before ur teammate can receive it.

Also challenging for balls in the air is impossible. My own player would see the ball in the air but he can't run towards it, its like there's a force field preventing him from reaching it, then the opponents that's 10m away runs w full speed and gets there before me 😂 freaking jokes man.

Don't know how the old gen still has better gameplay in general than this Frostbite engine, puzzling.

Comments

• Bane
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Reezy1807 wrote: »
    As they've always done w the recent Fifa games 18, 19, 20 secretly bringing in old title gameplays and codings after a patch. I'll suggest they bring FIFA 13's gameplay if its still possible, cuz the gameplay's been so **** and annoying. Patch after patch the passing and defending become more deluded.

I mean c'mon! how hard is it for players to make a 5m pass to another player ? most times there's no power in the pass and the opponent gets there before ur teammate can receive it.

Also challenging for balls in the air is impossible. My own player would see the ball in the air but he can't run towards it, its like there's a force field preventing him from reaching it, then the opponents that's 10m away runs w full speed and gets there before me 😂 freaking jokes man.

Don't know how the old gen still has better gameplay in general than this Frostbite engine, puzzling.

Fifa13...the best I ever played..followed by fifa 19...14 15 16 20 are all ❤️❤️❤️❤️